Lt. Commander
# 31 Maintenance = Win!
01-21-2010, 06:43 PM
I <3 Beta. The patch from last nights downtime was great. If it introduced a few kinks to work out tonight, still great. Beta = Win. Starbucks owes you guys some $$ for downtime breaks that make me get coffee.
Lt. Commander
# 32
Hope they fix rapid fire, and the klingon pve missions.

and i want a t2 cruiser and a Pony... and... other stuff ^-^
Lt. Commander
# 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalec View Post
Why in gods name is it at prime time? dont you guys work during the day?
It's crunch time. I bet they are probably on a 24/7 schedule until a week or two after Feb 2.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-21-2010, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError
like 8 min ago
Oh. well thank you for that. Hmm. Well then to pass the time away, I shall now entertain you all with the myraid adventures of the USS Meridian and it's faithful crew! (and yes, all you people can help shape the story! whoo! that'll make the time fly by!)

::cue opening really cool credits of "Star Trek: Meridian with some spiffy music::

Captain's Log, stardate, today. Narrowly escaping the threat of semi-active and remnant parts of the Borg in Klingon space, the crew of the Meridian gears up for their next assignment -- proceeding to Sierra station and beaming up cargo for delivery to Risa. Starfleet has made this their top priority and labeled the contents of these crates on a "need to know" basis. Already aboard the ship, rumors are flying about. Each department speculating what the mysterious cargo just might be.. and what it might mean for the Meridian.
Lt. Commander
# 35 wow~~
2 hours ??? really .... hmmm good timing hopes is something good
Lt. Commander
# 36 Great timing
Love the updates/patches etc, but the timing could be better.

I literally JUST sat down to play after checking that the servers were up.
Lt. Commander
# 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaustic13 View Post
It's crunch time. I bet they are probably on a 24/7 schedule until a week or two after Feb 2.
That really has nothing to do with doing maint during the time when the most people are probably on. If Cryptic is indeed working around the clock, logic would dictate they do their maint at a time when the least people are on.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-21-2010, 06:45 PM
nuts was just getting into the swing of things....
patch notes please and lets hope i no longer appear on my bridge as my space ship, on away missions as my spaceship without my away team, and as myself in space!
Lt. Commander
# 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
As far as prime test time goes, I'm not sure you could have chosen a worse time if you tried. Then again, maybe you DID try. If so, congrats
the problem with it being in the so called prime time (your prime time is not mine) is that its also the early evening PST when im sure a lot of work has been done during normal working hours, and the day shift devs want to implement it and go home and let the night shift devs take over.

I have one word for you and a lot of people who can't seem to stop complaining:

QUITCHO*****IN

/endrant
Lt. Commander
# 40
Brief maintenance and 2 hours seem to conflict with each other...

Also why don't you save patches for first thing in the morning when you normall arrive, that way if any game killers pop you can still work on it that day without have to stay extra late. That would also solve the issues with bringing the server down during prime time...

Just a thought...
Closed Thread