# 541
01-21-2010, 08:10 PM
NOBUG rulez!!
Lt. Commander
# 542
01-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulScreme View Post
Yeah, sometimes star trek is retarded....
We dont claim Enterprise because Enterprise didnt claim Trek (its first two seasons)
Lt. Commander
# 543 Scotty is Fixing the Servers
For some reason this makes me think of Scotty down in the server room screaming, "I don't know if I can hold her together! I don't have the power!"
Lt. Commander
# 544
Great, two nights in a row that I wont be able to play due to maintenance!
Lt. Commander
# 545
<post>
<rant>
<overlooked blah>
<large words to look smart>
Mew?
</large words to look smart>
</overlooked blah>
</rant>
<Humor>
Pew!
</Humor>
<sig>
Something stupid I think is witty but everyone else ignores
</sig>
</post>
Lt. Commander
# 546
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
That really has nothing to do with doing maint during the time when the most people are probably on. If Cryptic is indeed working around the clock, logic would dictate they do their maint at a time when the least people are on.
Actually if you look at the situation, you would want the changes to take effect when the largest number of players would be on, thus eliminating having to fix an issue you thought was repaired. Having more people "test" the fix, gives them a quicker validiation that it is fixed. Better to fix something once and move on, rather than go back over and over again.

My two cents. I hate waiting as much as the next gamer, but they are at least doing it properly.
Lt. Commander
# 547
01-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJWAmick View Post
No! We are Trekkies and thus we use pocket protectors and wear BCGs (Birth Control Glasses)
I have a pair of bcgs issued to me when i was in the navy, the only ones that have survived the years of thrashings from me.
Lt. Commander
# 548
52 pages of replies in 36 minutes!

*****in' at Warp Factor 9....we either need more people complaining or less people writing more posts.

Save your complaints until you are paying for the game. In the meantime many of us should be learning to spell and working on our grammer.

Fire Flame Phasors at will. Or at me.
Lt. Commander
# 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbasura
I do, but it involves 2 watermelons, a banana peel, 4 fat chicks, a couple of gallons of personal lube, and a duck.
Wow... what a coincidence. You just listed off the exact list from my bachelor party...
Lt. Commander
# 550
01-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus273
Any particular reason you're only able to EVER patch during U.S. primetime playing hours?

If the answer was yes and they gave you a 1000-word disertation on why, would you be happy?

I think I am going to give up on expecting people to realize we're still in beta; we are not paying for anything right now; and the more it's fixed now the less downtime we have when it's live.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorlon
If the answer was yes and they gave you a 1000-word disertation on why, would you be happy?

I think I am going to give up on expecting people to realize we're still in beta; we are not paying for anything right now; and the more it's fixed now the less downtime we have when it's live.
WOW.... that was a /drink replying to a /drink..... that was impressive. hats off to ya
Closed Thread