Survivor of Romulus
# 121
08-02-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm happy to inform that the 'Shard Sword of Kahless' has been returned to its former beauty and glory as of yesterday's patch. Fast reaction on the devs. side, kudos!

Checked it myself in game as I use it on all my Klingon chars., so this is safe to be updated and removed from the list.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Ensign
# 122
08-03-2013, 08:04 AM
Embassy:
- Purple Duty Officers: 2 Thue, 1 Verelan and 0 Dhael

Bug fixed, Dhael is now avaliable.
Empire Veteran
# 123
08-03-2013, 08:42 PM
TBH, I want to see at least 1.... ONE SINGLE CONCERN FRMO THE DEVS FOR THE KDF FACTION.... By posting a dang post for once.... Comparing to FEDs who ALWAYS or usually... I should say, get posts from the DEVS...
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Empire Veteran
# 124
08-04-2013, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shpoks View Post
'Shard Sword of Kahless' has been returned to its former beauty and glory
Quote:
Originally Posted by quayn View Post
Dhael is now avaliable.
both updated, many thanks
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Captain
# 125
08-05-2013, 10:30 AM
since I do not play fed side I don't know if this is a combined issue or not but in the fleet uniform section the skins are all blurred and not viewable.

and in some sectors or maps you cant access the fleet menus at all. when you try everything reads as 0
Empire Veteran
# 126
08-07-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icsairguns View Post
since I do not play fed side I don't know if this is a combined issue or not but in the fleet uniform section the skins are all blurred and not viewable.
and in some sectors or maps you cant access the fleet menus at all. when you try everything reads as 0
I don't play a lying pretending goodie-do-gooder enough to know if its affecting federation either, hopefully someone playing both sides of the war can chime in and tell.

Also added KDFrom only able to craft phasers to the list
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Lieutenant
# 127
08-07-2013, 11:20 PM
List indicates that Advanced slavers are not performing consistent with cost. Isn't that also (and more extremely true) about the Elite Orion Slaver's as well?
Empire Veteran
# 128
08-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Fleet Hoh'Sus still does not have a warp animation.
Survivor of Romulus
# 129
08-08-2013, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
I don't play a lying pretending goodie-do-gooder enough to know if its affecting federation either, hopefully someone playing both sides of the war can chime in and tell.
It does indeed. The preview comes up as really weirdly ultra zoomed in. It looks so bad that when I first saw it, it looked more like heat induced graphical corruption/weirdness.
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Empire Veteran
# 130
08-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sulfrustriple View Post
List indicates that Advanced slavers are not performing consistent with cost. Isn't that also (and more extremely true) about the Elite Orion Slaver's as well?
That list item was added before the most recent nerf that basically removed the steal utility of slavers. Advanced were underperforming the other qualities by a significant margin. I'll update that item to indicate all of the slavers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Fleet Hoh'Sus still does not have a warp animation.
and its still on the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainoblivous View Post
It does indeed. The preview comes up as really weirdly ultra zoomed in. It looks so bad that when I first saw it, it looked more like heat induced graphical corruption/weirdness.
in that case it wont be added to the list, thanks for informing