# 151
09-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
Embassy:
- Senate clothes are unavailable
Upcoming change noted on patch notes for September 5, 2013:

"Costumes:

Klingons and Klingon-allied Romulans now have access to purchase the Senate Robes from their Embassy.
Only available once your fleet has unlocked the uniform."
Lieutenant
# 152
09-05-2013, 11:35 PM
And it's live and confirmed (bought some shiny new robes). A KDF bug got fixed.
Commander
# 153
11-16-2013, 10:45 AM
Two more bugs (posted those numerous times already in the bug forum and the tribble forums back during the LoR beta - of course: no response):

* Disruptor Pistol-model clipping error: The 3D-model of another handgun apparently is put over the Klingon Disruptor Pistol model. When shooting, the tip of the disruptor can actually be seen when you fire the weapon. (NOTE: This bug even made it all the way to the "Sphere of Influence" solicitation poster, showing Worf with that wrong model, when in fact he has a KDF disruptor...)
* During the Klingon tutorial, the wings of the Bird-of-Prey to not fold back from their attack mode, they simple reappear in flight mode, i.e., the animation is broken - but apparently only during the tutorial...
STOWiki admin.
Ensign
# 154
11-16-2013, 01:18 PM
KDF characters, and KDF Aligned Romulans, unable to access Delta Volanis for colonization chain assignments even though they are able to access Sirius Block.

Thought I would list it here before it gets lost in the mire which spawned with the Season 8 patch.....crazy!
Captain
# 155
11-16-2013, 05:08 PM
The pirate trait is fixed, we can finally cross that one off the list
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Commander
# 156
11-18-2013, 07:59 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but there are no System Patrol missions for Klingons. Today I needed like 200 exp to gain a level so I could go on to the next episode mission and being mostly a fed player I immediately thought I would do a system patrol and get the exp I needed. Then I found out Klingons don't have any patrols anywhere, even in their home sector?!!?!

These are pretty simple missions and even a beginner Foundry author could do them but Cryptic can't?
Ensign
# 157
11-21-2013, 08:08 PM
The Exchange and Bank in the KDF Academy has been fixed...you can now interact with them across the entire console, not just one side.

Still can not enter Delta Volanis after today's patch.
Captain
# 158
11-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Can I list D Stahl and Geko as "issues" with KDF?

That was a joke btw mods ... go easy with the forum hammer!

Last edited by macronius; 11-21-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 159
11-22-2013, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemberq333 View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned but there are no System Patrol missions for Klingons. Today I needed like 200 exp to gain a level so I could go on to the next episode mission and being mostly a fed player I immediately thought I would do a system patrol and get the exp I needed. Then I found out Klingons don't have any patrols anywhere, even in their home sector?!!?!

These are pretty simple missions and even a beginner Foundry author could do them but Cryptic can't?

We have the nebula explorations instead.

talk to LT Atonone
toDuj 'oS rol.
Captain
# 160
11-23-2013, 06:47 AM
The rear-most windows on the Varanus float in space when viewed at an angle

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...ingwindows.png