Career Officer
# 31
06-23-2013, 02:51 PM
Also, Embassy doesn't let Klingons get Romulan Senate Robes. Known issue since at least February 14 patch.
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18020 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Empire Veteran
# 32
06-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phyrexianhero View Post
Also, Embassy doesn't let Klingons get Romulan Senate Robes. Known issue since at least February 14 patch.
Yeah we used to get cut and paste but we aren't even getting that now because they say they will lose money by someone cutting and pasting it.

Also the KHG and Jem Hadar Costumes for ground sets are also broken shows how much attention the KDF gets

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 06-23-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 33
06-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootyboots View Post
It really should be cross-faction teaming for Defera, as it is Task Force Omega.

They aren't likely to give out a significant amount of fleetmarks for non-teamed pve.

To help on Defera, try the channel KDFdefera, I set it up after the event became nonscheduled, and other PvE requiring KDF-only teams is acceptable on there too, 267 members normally 20-40 online and ~30 moderators total to self-regulate.

added line for defera, I really should have remembered that one
Thanks for setting that up I use it daily, great channel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Lt. Commander
# 34
06-25-2013, 07:26 AM
Unsure if it's been posted, but I did the first part of "bringing down the house" as a KDF alien, and when I reached Forcas (after being told by mission to GO there), there was no prompt or anything.

edit: Apparently it was simply a bug keeping me from entering systems. I managed to get it fixed.

Last edited by kalavier; 06-25-2013 at 07:34 AM.
Rihannsu
# 35
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majesticmsfc View Post
The fireworks console works as long as you haven't already claimed it, I used it last week on one character and yesterday on another, unless the patch 24hours ago broke it, it is working fine for me.
As of today, my KDF character cannot acquire the fireworks reward. She's never claimed it before. Console location: 1260 50 865
Lieutenant
# 36
06-28-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
- Romulans unable to pick-up any of B'Eta's missions
This one is fixed as of 27 June patch, the unlock mission from Menbet that sends you to War Zones appears correctly now on KDF-Romulans, after that you have access to B'Eta's missions.
No fix on Torbak unlock missions tho... "keeping an eye peeled" still jheinig, dun leave me like that

Last edited by amoroxic; 06-28-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Career Officer
# 37 Maruading BOFF Error
06-28-2013, 01:32 PM
This one falls under Costumes Category.

There is a BOFF awarded for reaching Tier 4 of Maruading.
It's a Defector BOFF, a Starfleet Species.
It's the KDF equivalent of the Diplomacy BOFF.

I acquired this BOFF 1 month after Maruading came out.

And as recently as yesterday, it is 100% completely uneditable!

Everytime I attempt to modify the appearance even slightly, it brings up a message about invalid costume parts and cancels the modification.

Lately, the error has been getting worse, the costume options can't even be modified at all.

In the early days, I was trying to use a specific kind of sleeveless shirt (because the BOFF is a Trill and this will allow you to see her spots more prominently).
Apparently, this option has been removed.

And it's not a costume limitation, the selection drop down button is disabled.

I contacted a few other players who had acquired this BOFF and chosen a species other then Trill, they have the same problem.
Empire Veteran
# 38
06-29-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroxic View Post
This one is fixed as of 27 June patch, the unlock mission from Menbet that sends you to War Zones appears correctly now on KDF-Romulans, after that you have access to B'Eta's missions.
No fix on Torbak unlock missions tho... "keeping an eye peeled" still jheinig, dun leave me like that
thanks, that helps. updated, added in J'vak missing missions too

not sure what ""keeping an eye peeled" still jheinig, dun leave me like that " means

everything else since my last update was already on the list

costumes are particular messy at the moment so I'm not inclined to see what was fixed or broken other than STF costumes seem to be mostly working
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)
Lieutenant
# 39
06-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Quote:
not sure what ""keeping an eye peeled" still jheinig, dun leave me like that " means
Was about a dev post when the fix got online on another thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I made some updates recently and sent them off to testing; with any luck, if they pass muster, they will be in an upcoming patch:

- I lowered the minimum level for KDF characters to do their academy lore daily missions from 21 to 10.
- I granted KDF-allied Romulans access to the handoff missions that send them to star clusters and arenas, and once you've completed one of those handoffs this should unlock the daily missions like "We Need Breathing Room."
- I updated the Ker'rat entrance for Romulans so that they should be able to enter once they have chosen an ally and gained access to the Neutral Zone.
- I hunted down a bit of coding that I think was responsible for the random faction-switching in Ker'rat.
- I set up multiple respawn points for both sides in Ker'rat, so you should randomly respawn to different locations now. This should help to cut down a little on spawn camping, as a team would have to spread out its members to different points.
- I worked with an artists to get the light cones in Ker'rat to have no collision, so you can't hide in them, get stuck in them, or use them to block line of fire. The cubes from which they emanate should still have collision.

I don't know when these updates will go into the build, as we are focused currently on getting the summer event ready to go and stable, but they should be in testing. Keep an eye peeled.
Empire Veteran
# 40
06-29-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroxic View Post
Was about a dev post when the fix got online on another thread...

Oh yes I remember that post now.
Unfortunately it was not official patch release notes

The Ker'rat stuff was added, but I don't think any of the other stuff affecting KDF specifically was. (lore for sure wasn't)
House of Sigma (channel KDFdefera for PvE requiring only KDF teams) List of KDF issues [my in-game handle @bootymcboots] (channel KDF Empire for KDF orientated discussion - still in development/growing)