Rihannsu
Greetings Captains

While I cannot remember the exact source, I can clearly remember hearing or reading from one of the devs (Maybe Gecko of Dstahl, cant recall), that one of the reasons the Vesta Class model was scaled down, was something to do with not having a ship as big as a sovereign, with a high turnrate.

With the Introduction of some of the Romulan ships, that are Much more massive, with also an excellent turnrate, Should the Vesta not be restored to its original intended, and soft canon, size?
- Into the jaws of hell.

Last edited by anshra; 06-25-2013 at 05:34 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-25-2013, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshra View Post
Greetings Captains

While I cannot remember the exact source, I can clearly remember hearing or reading from one of the devs (Maybe Gecko of Dstahl, cant recall), that one of the reasons the Vesta Class model was scaled down, was something to do with not having a ship as big as a sovereign, with a high turnrate.

With the Introduction of some of the Romulan ships, that are Much more massive, with also an excellent turnrate, Should the Vesta not be restored to its original intended, and soft canon, size?
To be honest, it doesn't look to me as if there is much in it - whenever I arrive at ESD/DS9 etc and park next to a Sovereign class my Vesta doesn't look THAT much smaller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
Remember, this place [Captain's Table] is so desolate that upon entering the Aenigma Nebula you will be prompted with a warp out box because the game thinks you flew there by mistake.