Career Officer
# 41
06-25-2013, 10:35 AM
Captainedna, try addressing some of the actual points made in these posts rather than blindly arguing against them. It makes you look foolish.
Captain
# 42
06-25-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveimperator View Post
Captainedna, try addressing some of the actual points made in these posts rather than blindly arguing against them. It makes you look foolish.
less foolish than somenone who keeps using copy paste for some stats and saying "it needs to be changed because people use it".Also if you would want to read (not forcing you in any way) you will see how many times I already said why this will never happen but hey go on make the thread long with copy /paste or calling people blind ,Im sure that will change facts.

Last edited by captainedna; 06-25-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Commander
# 43
06-25-2013, 12:30 PM
i reposted it because i didn't said to balance tt due to beeing the most used team,like you understood, ( you should read my posts again )

i said it needs a balance because it lasts the double ( if you want i can copy paste again, and that would be the second time only ok ? ), it defends from alphas, it boosts damage, and it tanks more, the other teams just have an instant heal and are extremely situational. btw i used copy past once edna, im sure you are blind

and yes, i use a tactic that works on noobs like you with a classic escnoobort builds, that caused my win last time. And yes, a fool, read your posts again, you are here to hate only, how foolish is that atitude against someone trying to improve the game ?

we are here to discuss a resolution to a problem that affects most of the pvp community, and here you are, fighting like a little girl just because you can't read, if you are mad with me or with my tactics use pm please, do not fill other's interesing threads

"if you increase the other teams to 10 seconds, tt will continue to be the most used, since it clears boarding parties, reroutes shields, clears tactical debuffs, and boosts dmg, the only reason i use 1 tt and 1 et in my vesta is the low hull and the high shield"

most used because of the better utility, as the phrase says
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude
Captain
# 44
06-25-2013, 12:54 PM
wrong post

Last edited by adrianm63; 06-25-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Captain
# 45
06-25-2013, 12:57 PM
tt should last 0.00001 lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgresearcher View Post
and yes, i use a tactic that works on noobs like you with a classic escnoobort builds, that caused my win last time. And yes, a fool, read your posts again, you are here to hate only, how foolish is that atitude against someone trying to improve the game ?

I am noob but its good people have you around ...you are a pro QQing about tt.

Last edited by captainedna; 06-25-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 46
06-25-2013, 02:16 PM
you may bet, he caused the nerf of human boffs
"Achiever Killers often look to 1v1 duels for proof of their superior play and are frustrated by "rock paper scissor" game mechanics."
That's me !
Rihannsu
# 47
06-26-2013, 01:25 AM

Thanks for the support guys!

So it appears Reg was right, the world is not ready.

People that dislike the idea seem to do so on a in principle basis, not so much because it would have some unwelcome side effects.

No all wee need is for systems to give a hoot....

Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Commander
# 48
06-26-2013, 01:31 PM
just the fact of having the double of the duration should be enough to a nerf, what are the devs doing ? are they all redshirts ? khans blood may not be enough for all
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude