Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Survivor of Remus
Devs, I'm currently playing a KDF-allied Reman and reached Marauder Rank 4 and earned an "enemy faction" BOff.

Unfortunately, I discovered that I cannot make any changes to the BOff (no head, body, or uniform changes) because I just get an error message every time I try to make those changes.

I have two FED toons that have reached Marauder status and have earned enemy faction BOffs, and those BOffs aren't bugged ... you can make changes to the BOff's head, body, and uniform and save those changes.

The KDF-allied Romulan faction clearly has a bug with the enemy faction BOff reward for Marauder rank 4.

Please fix this!
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Captain
# 2
06-22-2013, 01:10 AM
The same bug exists for KDF players too, the Diplomacy BOFF is fine, but the Marauding BOFF is broken, and has been for some time.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Captain
# 3
07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Out of curiosity what kind of uniform does the boff have, is it a Starfleet uniform like how the Federation verison has Klingon uniforms or is it standard issue uniforms?
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-19-2013, 01:02 AM
it is an off-duty shirt and pants not a uniform
Captain
# 5
07-19-2013, 07:32 PM
Oh, thanks. Can you at least active the armour visual?