Captain
# 31
06-23-2013, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davideight View Post
will i get my money, approx 10million back then? or will i get a 15k dili refund for my useless macoshields then? i slotten 4chars with maco and leech. i think syphon and syphon drones should then not stack either. its unfair that only kdf can build hyper-drain builds ... this really sucks. but nice to know, now i have room for different shielding ...
I think rather maco shields and plasmonic leech should stack.
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
Lt. Commander
# 32
06-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
Yeah, I agree, and the change is confusing, I was under the impression from past information given that the long term goal was to eliminate "Off Duty" outfits and allow us to put together outfits as we'd like.

Hopefully this is only a short term fix.
I agree too! Let us mix&match uniforms!
Lt. Commander
# 33
06-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reximuz View Post
Yeah, I agree, and the change is confusing, I was under the impression from past information given that the long term goal was to eliminate "Off Duty" outfits and allow us to put together outfits as we'd like.

Hopefully this is only a short term fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtaku View Post
Salami:

I don't suppose you would be willing to consider doing a 180 on off-duty outfits and instead totally abolishing them in favor of having all the components in a single category? I often find myself wanting to use parts from one on another (for example, wearing the Honor Guard cloak with my duty uniform or using the Section 31 pleather pants as part of a casual off-duty outfit), and with the console override command disabled I can't do so.

Moreover, because bridge officers are locked into the "uniform" class, they can't use all the great off-duty, STF, and formal wear pieces you guys have given us. Notably, this greatly diminishes my ability to use the great Vedek and Tholian Silk robe sets.

Finally, as you've probably heard a million times, there is a long-standing bug with KDF Marauding reward officers tied in with the way uniform categories are set up. Merging everything into the basic 'uniform' class would address this and return this functionality to our renegade boffs.

That failing, can you give us an "advanced advanced mode" where the unrestricted mix-and-match is enabled -- even if its just a matter of reenabling the console command and not actually making any UI changes?

Pleeeeeease?
I agree too! Let us mix&match uniforms! http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/im...ilies/cool.gif
Survivor of Romulus
# 34
06-23-2013, 05:23 PM
I agree as well. Please allow us to mix and match.
Career Officer
# 35 is subterfuge trait working?
06-23-2013, 08:26 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=758981

Does romulan subterfuge trait only add damage bonus on non-romulan cloaking ships?,
Does Romulan Battle cloak override any subterfuge bonus? or
Is subterfuge simply not working?
Career Officer
# 36
06-23-2013, 08:28 PM
I completely agree, we should be able to freely mix and match all costume parts together. Either drop the distinct slot types, or restore the undocumented tailor command that used to allow this.
Career Officer
# 37
06-23-2013, 08:34 PM
are the KDF getting any off-duty uniforms?

still would like the old mix-match command back
Career Officer
# 38
06-23-2013, 09:04 PM
anyone else having voice-over and background music disappearing after some missions only way i can get them back is to reboot the game.
Career Officer
# 39
06-23-2013, 11:00 PM
is any work being done about the collision boxes on the warbirds (and some other ships for that matter)getting stuck and unable to move in the space above DS9 is just silly.
Lt. Commander
# 40
06-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Can I get the Orion male Uniform - Bare Chest | Upper - Bare Chest added to Off Duty tailor options please. If you need an explanation as to why this should be, contact me in game. Thank you.

... and I still HATE the idea of being forced to wear BOOTS on Risa.