Ensign
I'm a soon to be level 50 tactical Romulan character and I'm looking for a fleet to join to help me learn post 50 STO!

What I am looking for-

*Fairly active fleet with a good mix of veterans and lowbies.

*Prefer KDF aligned fleet, since that's what I am.

*Mature people who are willing to answer questions from a new player.

What I'm not looking for-

*Hardcore fleet. Not looking for a group of power gamers, just trying to learn right now.

*Inactive fleet. If it's just you and a few other guys that hardly sign on you're not what I'm looking for, sorry.

*Stringent activity requirements. Sometimes I only play for a half hour a day, sometimes I play for 4 hours a day. I have things to do outside of this game and will absolutely not give any promises on how often I will be playing.

*Role playing. Sorry I just don't do this, nor would I want to join a company where everyone is always trying to talk 'In Character'.

*Real talk/Mumble/Teamspeak required. I don't like to chat on mics in games.

So if your fleet falls somewhere in between what I am and am not looking for I would love to give you a look

Last edited by potlucpicard; 08-10-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Ensign
# 2
08-12-2014, 10:33 AM
We are Access Denied and Naw'Tem, active, friendly, casual fleets, we are a T5 fleets with all holdings completed.

Naw'Tem is the KDF fleet of ours, you may consider joining us.

Please visit us @ adfleet.org

You may find the following post useful which highlights our recent activities and what we are
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=15

If you are interested you can either apply through our website or give one of the officers a shout ingame. My handle is (@capbash)
Bash (@capbash)
Public Relations Officer/First Officer
Access Denied/Naw'Tem

Last edited by capbash; 08-16-2014 at 04:04 AM.