Lieutenant
# 21
06-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Your Internet tears sustain me. Nomnomnom.
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
06-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexsan82 View Post
Your Internet tears sustain me. Nomnomnom.
This is more of a Debate as opposed to QQ... but to each thier own lol. Also I am not the Origional poster, just kinda curious how you get Internet Tears without Internet QQ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
06-23-2013, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88 View Post
let me guess......-FS-

Temporals with the 2 parts temporal-set (temporal inversion field gets incredible anoying with that bonus). And of course 2-3 Graviton pulse 30sec. They can leave complete stunned for almost 2 minutes (im not exaggerating, 2 complete minutes), and you cant do nothing (evasives, omega, epte...nothing work)

Simple solution: ignore those noobs.

Or do a private match banning those things, and they will lose 15-0. No doubt.

no i can't blame them for the game issues, but i can blame them for abuse of those issues. We all know that are things than can be exploited by a premade for ruin the pvp experience, but we chose don't use them because is simple stupid. I don't care if someone use an ams or an scramble doff or a graviton pulse here an there, but that is totaly diferent than an organized premade abusing of those things.
Well said. It for me is hard to ignore getting rofl stomped by a premade since it leaves me feeling weak in the game. Now yes it is my Internet Ego that takes a hit. But one thing would solve all of these problems... A PvP revamp allowing for a Team Queue, and a Pug Queue. Then Premades can not ensure they will group up, so they can not stack their abilites to do that .
Lieutenant
# 24
06-23-2013, 10:21 PM
Sounds like a Panda's or S.O.B team take your pick.
I have no sympathy for teams that complain about others when they do the same thing but in a different form.
Captain
# 25
06-23-2013, 11:25 PM
I ran into a fleet using these things, not only are they using multiple TIF, they are also all spamming SS with doff, VM with doff, G-pulse, and AMS, and of course so many subnucs they have with all that sci. You are almost always on cooldown, slowed, or disabled at any given time against all that.
Captain
# 26
06-24-2013, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by as7ray View Post
Sounds like a Panda's or S.O.B team take your pick.
I have no sympathy for teams that complain about others when they do the same thing but in a different form.
Pandas (at least the premades I've been on) don't do this.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-24-2013, 01:26 AM
It is rather surprising how supposedly exemplary fleets tend to forget their own rules when they go into public queues. Yesterday I faced a full premade and I don't even count how often often I was Grav Pulsed, Scramble Doffed, AMSed a immersed in the Theta Radiation during that very short period of being pugstomped.

By the way, is there some new exploit that affects beam cruisers? Because five of them spamming romulan beam FAW with DEM certainly does not look like a balanced team to me.
Rihannsu
# 28
06-24-2013, 01:48 AM
...got rofl stomped by a premade....they didn't use the ideal set up or my fleets rules..... pandas are sad

sry praxis no love here either. Kettle calling the pottie black n all.

Just ask them for a rematch, with balance being the best it has been according to your fleet mate, a proper match should help you all have fun and settle the score.
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013

Last edited by havam; 06-24-2013 at 01:52 AM.
Captain
# 29
06-24-2013, 02:02 AM
Sadly it wasnt a full premade he was on.
It was also half pug.
I also agree with him being a s**t match.
Its also where I found out first hand how OP the web mines are and saw a very interesting feedback pulse that destroyed in 2 shots before your volley had even hit the target.
Oh and 3 times damage my left foot. 1 turret and a BKCB does not equate to 15500 hull damage on return.
(Per pulse)
Captain
# 30
06-24-2013, 02:19 AM
Guys, let's try and avoid actually naming fleets. That's against the rules and won't be good for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemist6lp View Post
By the way, is there some new exploit that affects beam cruisers? Because five of them spamming romulan beam FAW with DEM certainly does not look like a balanced team to me.
There's no exploit with that, it's perfectly legitimate.

A while back, it wasn't uncommon to see 5-man Cruiser teams spamming FAW with Extends all around. Aux to Batt just makes it all the easier now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havam View Post
...got rofl stomped by a premade....they didn't use the ideal set up or my fleets rules..... pandas are sad

sry praxis no love here either. Kettle calling the pottie black n all.

Just ask them for a rematch, with balance being the best it has been according to your fleet mate, a proper match should help you all have fun and settle the score.
I was pugging.

I honestly don't mind losing 1 bit, but I'd rather it be to skill rather than cheese.
The first we heard of getting new PvP maps "soon" was in August of 2010. We're consistently told something will be coming with the "next" update. Absolutely nothing has come to PvP since launch.

I think it's finally time Cryptic stopped stringing us along, don't you?