Ensign
I truly apologize if this is in the wrong section; I have not posted in these forums before.

When attempting to log in into my STO account, it attempts to connect to the server for a while and then displays a red message that reads:

Connection to the account server has timed out
Press the support button for additional help

I'm not capable of hitting the support button because the browser that it opens in isn't usable.

Is anyone else having this issue? I'm sorry for my lack of description!
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Hi verelantradaik,

Is this when you specifically want to go and create missions? If yes; then you're in the right forums.

If the answer is no, then you might get more results if you post your problem in the "Gameplay Bug Reports" forum.

I've couple of questions which might help you though;
- Is Verizon your ISP? If yes, there used to be some problems with Verizon/Cogent. Players found a way around it by using a VPN client.
- Do you have IE10 update installed? As soon as IE10 was installed in my laptop I was unable to get online until I removed the darned monstrosity.
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message (and inb4exploit!) ^^
Ensign
# 3
08-30-2013, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutes View Post
Hi verelantradaik,

Is this when you specifically want to go and create missions? If yes; then you're in the right forums.

If the answer is no, then you might get more results if you post your problem in the "Gameplay Bug Reports" forum.

I've couple of questions which might help you though;
- Is Verizon your ISP? If yes, there used to be some problems with Verizon/Cogent. Players found a way around it by using a VPN client.
- Do you have IE10 update installed? As soon as IE10 was installed in my laptop I was unable to get online until I removed the darned monstrosity.
Hello!

No, I'm afraid not. I'll try posting something in that other forum if I can't resolve it here.

Alright.

-Yes, I believe verizon is my ISP.
-I don't think so. I haven't touched the demon known as IE for a long time.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
08-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verelantradaik View Post
Hello!

No, I'm afraid not. I'll try posting something in that other forum if I can't resolve it here.

Alright.

-Yes, I believe verizon is my ISP.
-I don't think so. I haven't touched the demon known as IE for a long time.
This forum is for reporting Foundry specific bugs, so you'd be better served in the General bug forum. Otherwise, you could try contacting Customer Service. That's really all I can do for you, sorry.