Lt. Commander
I get private messages from people but when I click on them to open.... Nothing. I'm not using anything to block scripts. I can't access my private messages on this forum and that worries me because I've had a ticket open for 6 days and I'm worried if you every do get around to replying I won't be able to open it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-22-2010, 05:18 AM
What browser are you using? The IGM interface is very AJAXy and whatnot and might have a compat issue under a specific engine.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-22-2010, 06:12 AM
I guess this is simply an issue of small window/screen resolution. It confused me at first too.

When you click on a message the list will stay exactly the same (you might expect the message to open/scroll out from under the message 'header'). The message is actually shown at the bottom of the list of messages, so you might have to scroll down to see it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-22-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
What browser are you using? The IGM interface is very AJAXy and whatnot and might have a compat issue under a specific engine.
I'm using the latest Firefox. ArmEagle had the solution. I could click my message expecting it to work like a link. I never realized if you scroll way down the message opens up down there. Sorry for the confusion it was a pretty dumb oversight on my part.