Career Officer
# 21
06-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Tropical beach planet.

No swimwear.

wat
Yep - I don't really get it either. It's like an ice-cream truck that doesn't sell ice-cream.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Career Officer
# 22
06-24-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilion View Post
This sounds interesting, hoping the Corvette isent just another combat ship and its something that has some other kind of use.

Anyway looking forward to this, thanks for starting it on my Birthday
The blog states that it's "built for speed", so appears that it has more of a 'tour of the galaxy' or 'getting from one point on the galaxy map to another very quickly' appeal.

Career Officer
# 23
06-24-2013, 08:31 AM
Can we use some Q Marks from the winter event too ? Or do we need to wait till next winter to get those out of ower inventory ?
Level 50 Cpts: W-T-Riker; Jadzia; Sharan; K'Dhan; T-W-Riker; T'Pok; Ehrehin; Shanara; Karana; Lukara
Subscribed For: 1200 Days 23-08-2013
Career Officer
# 24
06-24-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
I'm sure V'Kas will get his Scimitar soon enough.
Considering they changed the Azure Nebula ships to be "republic" ships. We won't be getting a Scimitar, we'll be getting a Falchion variant instead. Either way, Romulan ships are crap IMHO and the Scimi we, the players, get will be rubbish and watered down. More than likely just a reflection of the oddy / Borta stat-wise.

However, that is all my opinion and speculation.

Just like the Risian event. Looks like lots to waste time on but nothing terribly tangible. To be perfectly honest I never really liked the planet but then again I hate hot weather. Give me a holiday on Andoria anyday !
Republic Veteran
# 25
Not going to lie, the lack of swimwear is pretty dumb. I'm actually wondering if the Crpytic Devs were deliberately instructed to "keep it clean"....
Career Officer
# 26
no swimwear??? That makes that event already a fail right there. :-/
___
Tami, Leader of -FS-
Lieutenant
# 27 Orions
Orion don't have a problem with swim wear they've had all along just clip off the loin cloth and we have it.
Career Officer
# 28
06-24-2013, 08:35 AM
Still no swimwear eh? Madness

Swapped out all starfleet NPC uniforms with the Risa bikinis a long time ago tho (its as complicated as copy-pasta)
Career Officer
# 29
06-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiiy View Post
no swimwear??? That makes that event already a fail right there. :-/
Yep - it's like a BBQ, without any food.

Survivor of Romulus
# 30
06-24-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah, I am very dissapointed. I do not like the Summer Event as it is a terrible Grind once again introduced into the game. The Grind is of course attempting to get us to play the game regularly and there by increasing our desire to spend? But the Grind chases new and existing players off as we are forced to play some random game (grav gliding) the same way over and over and over again. This is not new content, this is boring and forced. On top of that we were promised information on the Scimitar, it is now very late in June and still no information. You could have atleast given us a "We're Sorry Captain's we have had some set backs on the Scimitar". Instead the best we can currently look forward to is some random Screen Shot on Friday with a lame Reference to the Star Trek Nemesis movie. This does not cut it Cryptic. I am a Happy Romulan, but a very angry Consumer of your product. To anybody that say this is an "I want" rant. Look at the May Ask Cryptic where Dstahl said we would get an announcement on the Scimitar Class "Later in June". He does not say "the End of June", but whatever. It is just sooo common now that we can almost count on Cryptic to let us down in matters of keeping a schedule. And then to make it worse we get left in the dark with out any information atleast letting us know to stop waiting for the item promised.

The Scimitar will soon go the way of Galaxy-X Saucer Seperation, PvP Revamping, more Klingon Ships, more Maps, and Improved Connection Stability...

Please Cryptic read the forums and see that we do take note when you break your word to your loyal consumers. It is hurtful to us by making us wait in anticipation for something you had no intention of doing. Again, very happy with Romulans. Very upset with consistent let downs and broken promises.