Empire Veteran
# 11
06-26-2013, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mondoid View Post
Now that my thread title has given many of you nightmares/terrors, what exactly do we use? The Orion clothing could easily work for the females. Some sort of shorts for the males? What do shirtless Klingons look like?? They're always wearing armor!
I would love a nude option with blurred bits to hide our unmentionables.
I would aprieciate and extra long blurred bit, please. Something low hanging.
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Empire Veteran
# 12
06-26-2013, 11:57 AM
Burmuda short (flower print and in your face loud) Tank top (plain, maybe a KDF or fleet logo) Mirror shade, and a golf visor...berhapes flower lie at the neck and wrist.

Gorn get chest straps and a long flowing loin cloth.

Lethians in loose flowing abba's.. Fersians.. likely the same, with the lower section being flowing strips of fabric.

Should be attractive wear.. (after all, what are you really going to Risa for?) and look not only comfortable, but practicle.. Definatly see Klingons going for a flashy look. Klingon females, halter strap top and flowing loose long skirt. and a nice beach hat... and soft boots, not sandles.. the men should get something like the classic roman legionary sandals. (with the hob nails of course!)

Nudity is for the uncultured federation types that don't know how to dress themselves to impress.. As for the Orions... ummm, frankly, thier good, though a boots with bare legs options would be nice... Orion women don't go to the beach, the beach comes to them!
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Captain
# 13
06-26-2013, 01:27 PM
I've already picked out my EV suit for the summer event. It's been a while since I've seen my Klinks do the robot in an EV suit. I hope my Orions wear theirs as well.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 14
06-26-2013, 01:51 PM
some sort of adams family/steampunk/victorian. would be my guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?