Captain
# 11
06-25-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmanzelot View Post
A trolling fleet complains about trolling how unmasking.
Here's a post by Bluegeek from the last recruitment thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=12

I'll just leave that here for you to ponder over, as we continue our recruitment drive on the forums like any other fleet on STO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Survivor of Romulus
# 12
06-25-2013, 12:41 PM
Hmm having reviewed the Victorian meaning of the word FINE
ROFL

" A grade used in Tanning"
Captain
# 13
06-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Hmm having reviewed the Victorian meaning of the word FINE
ROFL

" A grade used in Tanning"
...And the etymology of "fine", dating back to the 13th century, taken from the Latin word "fin" (12th cen.), lists the words as:
"unblemished, refined, pure; of superior quality"

Seeing as how the Victorian period came a solid five-hundred years later, let's go with the proper meaning and cease the frivolous posting, thanks.
Quote:
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-25-2013, 01:36 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
06-25-2013, 01:57 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 07-10-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Captain
# 16
06-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Due to the high volume of in-game interest in the Starfleet Dental application process, I kindly ask that interested prospective recruits post on the thread, so we don't miss anyone. Thanks
Quote:
Lieutenant
# 17
06-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I just wanted to chime in and say that I came back from a 3 year hiatus and was welcomed into SFD with open arms. They have made this game enjoyable for me and others like me.

I just wanted to point out that the claims and membership bonuses are true; I've received a free Galor, JHAS, JHEC, and JHDN from the generous goons, just for being a team player. Participation is heavily rewarded.

Under the watchful eye of Wesley, I've gone from being a terrible pubbie to space rich 1%er.

Outside of these forums, I've never run into anyone treating me poorly due to my fleet tag. It is amazing all the hate directed at a fleet that likes to have fun. I'm guessing it is because of our value system.

You see, most fleets have very low standards. In SFD you are expected to follow a code of ethics. I will share a few of those with you now:
  • Members must be of legal voting age
  • SFD does not allow discriminatory, racial, or homophobic comments to be made in our chat channels. As a result, we have several comfortably out people, members from all over the world, and members of many different ethnic groups co-existing in harmony.
  • Members are not allowed to use language that violates the TOS in any internal or public channels.
  • Members are encouraged to report TOS violations
  • The fleet does not condone the use of exploits

If this sounds like the kind of fleet you are interesting in joining, sign up today!
Career Officer
# 18
06-26-2013, 07:34 PM
I've also heard bad things of Dental Fleet. Spoke to one of its members today and he seemed very polite. I understand and respect their values and their belief that eRP should not be done in public areas of the game. Heard they are accused of "trolling" people that stand still in Drozana lol, if you wanted to RP whatever it is you want to RP I guess they can do it in their bridges.

Anyway, Liberty Task Force has had no bad experience with Dental and we hope it remains as such. On that note Liberty Task Force also values all players and we say to each their own so long as it doesn't interfere with other players playing the game.

We just want to get along with all fleets, so if you see us around don't be strangers and say hi

-Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Captain
# 19
06-26-2013, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfoxjames View Post
I've also heard bad things of Dental Fleet. Spoke to one of its members today and he seemed very polite. I understand and respect their values and their belief that eRP should not be done in public areas of the game. Heard they are accused of "trolling" people that stand still in Drozana lol, if you wanted to RP whatever it is you want to RP I guess they can do it in their bridges.

Anyway, Liberty Task Force has had no bad experience with Dental and we hope it remains as such. On that note Liberty Task Force also values all players and we say to each their own so long as it doesn't interfere with other players playing the game.

We just want to get along with all fleets, so if you see us around don't be strangers and say hi

-Grayfox
Hey Grayfox, thanks for the kind words

I guess we've riled up a few players, and now they're streaming in to mess up our recruitment thread, but that's life, isn't it? LOL!

Anyway, good on ya' for droppin' us a line, and though I haven't spoken to you directly, I've heard great things about your fleet...even fought with them in several STFs. From what I've seen, a good group of people

If you see me around, step on up and introduce yourself, that's what this game's all about, isn't it, COMMUNITY.

Hope to see you around!

Nbreeki
Quote:
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
06-27-2013, 12:09 PM
During these special events we feel even more generous. Now is a great time to apply to join our ranks.