Career Officer
Did someone remove some servers from New Romulus or something? It's taking me forever to load the planet's surface now, somewhere north of 5 minutes if I can load it at all. It's jerky to run around and laggy as hell.

Same thing with Crateris has always been true, it's always been an extremely jerky and slow mission.

Is anyone else finding this or is this just something unique to my PC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meimeitoo View Post
They need to stop the exodus, fast. Here's 2 ways:
* Cut Upgrade Dilithium cost in half;
* Undo any and all XP nerfs.
And, as a general rule of thumb, don't keep treating your customers like your enemy, that you feel you have to stifle/nerf at every corner.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
08-26-2013, 07:08 AM
Just had a quick look and no issues here, sounds like it could be your connection or your local cloud server cluster.

Either way, fine here (London, England)
Career Officer
# 3
08-26-2013, 07:29 AM
Well someone needs to feed it another hamster or something on the USA side then. It's a real dog for me.
Quote:
And, as a general rule of thumb, don't keep treating your customers like your enemy, that you feel you have to stifle/nerf at every corner.
Captain
# 4
08-26-2013, 10:10 AM
i have very good connection and pc and yes new romulus is laggy to me it's the ONLY place in the entire game that lags for me but i think it's just to much stuff on one area that all loads at the same time they need to redo it a bit lol.
Career Officer
# 5
08-26-2013, 11:52 AM
I wouldn't mind some instance loading or something if it helped that performance, sheesh! It has always been stuttery but recently I can barely load it at all so it makes me think something was removed that used to be there because I know it's not more populated even with the LOR toons.
Quote:
Career Officer
# 6
08-26-2013, 12:15 PM
I can't go to New Romulus at all, since I get lag locked, ot in other words, my rig locks completely, making me push the reset button.

Was not this bad before LoR, atleast I could still go there back then, so something changed with the LoR launch, but I can't tell what changed...

New Romulus Command works fine thou, just a few lagspikes every now and then...

Could be that there are too many in the zones, but other than that, I have no idea...
Captain
# 7
08-26-2013, 12:30 PM
There could be any number of reasons causing lag. I've a friend that lives 60 miles away from me and there have been times when he's been laggy as hell and I haven't had any problems. And his computer is better than mine.