Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Mission: Out of Sight bug
06-25-2013, 01:00 PM
During the mission "Out of Sight," when helping the test subjects by talking to them then they automatically beam one, the test subject Rinna Khev will not beam out. She just stands there making the mission impossible to complete.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Same problem.
Lieutenant
# 3
06-25-2013, 05:01 PM
I'd rather like to complete this mission. It's stalling the leveling of my Eng captain in my awesome Sci ship that I'm enjoying so very much
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2013, 06:49 PM
I got two characters down for the count. My romulan because he did not browse the tips at the ship requisition npc, now has his new ship mission bugged. So I cant go any further on him, even though he has his new ship. Gee I only have two max level characters, and I get punished for not browsing the ship store tips? Nice one. This mission on my Fed toon is bugged. Smooth. One toon stonewalled ok, two that tends to be irritating.
Ensign
# 5
06-27-2013, 10:31 AM
Same problem on my lvl 47 klingon.
Ensign
# 6
06-27-2013, 10:52 AM
Same here. Funny thing this worked fine on two other toons.....
Ensign
# 7
06-27-2013, 03:42 PM
Good to see I'm not the only one with this problem.
I'm a level 26 Federation Science Officer and there was also an error with The Undying Mission also where I heard My Female Tactical Officer talking with Tovan Voice over after I helped the Reman Ship escape which doesn't sound right.
Commander
# 8
06-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prkillerjr View Post
Good to see I'm not the only one with this problem.
I'm a level 26 Federation Science Officer and there was also an error with The Undying Mission also where I heard My Female Tactical Officer talking with Tovan Voice over after I helped the Reman Ship escape which doesn't sound right.
I cracked up from that...also, they should change the background for your tactical officer to match whatever main faction you are a part of for that mission (Fed=Starfleet bridge, Romulan=Romulan bridge, and KDF=Bop or other kdf ship bridge!)
Ensign
# 9 Mission: Out of Sight bug
06-27-2013, 04:14 PM
I'm having the same problem. I sent an e-mail to Customer Service, but not sure how hopeful I am to get a prompt response. I just leveled up to Captain (Fed) and now I'm basically stuck here. I tried to start the mission all over again, and then dropped/re-added it too. I have the same problem every time.

Admins, can we please get a bump on this?? Flaws that don't affect progression are somewhat understandable, but we're all stuck now, unable to move forward.
Career Officer
# 10
06-28-2013, 12:26 AM
This bug is discussed at length in another thread at the top of this forum:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=702261

It was broken last Thursday. Right now (and probably indefinitely, since Cryptic only fixes 5% of the bugs in the game) the only way to complete the mission is to bring along a Romulan character aligned with your faction.