Starfleet Veteran
# 1 What do you think?
07-06-2013, 02:16 PM
I made some sketches of a ship for role-play.... I got to do an interior map. Its similar to the Lyran designs but a little different.
http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps86b3e851.jpg
<|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
Starfleet Veteran
# 2 Nakar Class
07-06-2013, 06:29 PM
I don't know if there is a NAKAR class,

but here is a picture of the sketch prior to coloring... I added it in a playing card.

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps73457a33.png
<|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
Starfleet Veteran
I have them in a PDF... but my web hosting is limited in size upload... I only pay for ads free... so I have 50 MB limit with I think a 2 MB upload? not sure on that... but these pictures were shrunk as my scanner saves them for printer size.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4 Nakara Decks
07-06-2013, 07:32 PM
DECK 1

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...psa79a6c85.png

DECK 2

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps00d98532.png
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-06-2013, 07:51 PM
ok so some stats:

She has a max payload of 48 torpedoes/plasma charges. The launching racks roll them into the torpedo/charge tube so that they roll in to the floor tubes are beneath the deck plating of deck two... only two tubes are present, with one being capable of double loading for a dual torpedo salvo, and the other as a secondary launcher typically solely for dropping out plasma charges beneath as she goes. She has two fore single cannons typically a electro-plasma type. She has two aft plasma turrets.

A dual Core system of warp propulsion... housed separately. Although she only can travel warp 6.5, she's capable of sustaining power production at high levels during impulse speeds.

her crew was typically only 4 or 6 personnel, with rotating shifts at least of two, to which only four beds were present, "bunk style", in the rec room with a table with a Faresean holo-game at the table. Additionally, she had a food dispenser with limited settings of food replication.

Additionally, she had a cargo bay, transporter.... deflector systems... and three bridge stations.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6 Cloaking Device!!!!
07-06-2013, 09:03 PM
I forgot to mention....

The cloaking device. She had a limited cloak... only a handful of ships in her class did... most of the earlier era of Fearesan ships had only the payloads loaded from space dock. Supply routes were blocked and supply ships were easy target. in her late era a more developed cloak allowed for battle cloak... but even fewer ships remained in service.

The war was lost, the fearsans were conquered added to the empire... well their cousins and allies the Catians "ran" to the federation. The loose alliance of Lyran star worlds collapsed and no ships of this class were produced later than 2266.

Additional note:
the Lyran trade alliance of Lyran Star Worlds... housed greater warships with rumors of a powerful shielding envelope device that would overload opponents shields.
It is not confirmed if all Lyran peoples, "humanoid-feline", have been conquered. There may be another distant system of flourishing intermixing humanoid felines species.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7 notes... Lyran Star Collasp
07-06-2013, 09:24 PM
ok:

So she's 150 year old Lyran alliance ship....

You can't expect that she's not to going to shake a bit trying to push warp 6...

And the cloak:

basically her battle cloak gets you out of the system so you can go to warp...

its like the HMS Bounty in Star Trek 4 or worse... or... think the star drive on the mallenium falcon in Star wars...

she needs a little love.

anyways: Bigger ships existed in the Lyran trade alliance, but this class has been mothballed in Klingon grave yards... Federation may have a few, but salvage licenses make them few and far between....

we probably should think about making her weapons mk VII or something... if were going to run a STO: Roleplay of theme.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8 Nakar class Torpedo launchers
07-06-2013, 10:47 PM
The old pulley system is in a diagram here. I just put it together in MS Paint... kind of lame, but win 8 has improved the old basic art tools

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5c01826d.png
Starfleet Veteran
# 9 ok
07-06-2013, 10:53 PM
pulley illustration missed a row...

but its basically goes around down and around and then down into the hole

starting from the top back I guess would make sense...then to the front.... and down, then to the back bottom, and in to the hole... or flipped so that you have the front to the back.....

it goes around and then down... but 150 years old, probably needs maintenance.
Starfleet Veteran
The Nakan class....

Neko... Naka...

anyways cat people....

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/...ps75ea9a36.png

She's potentially a Destroyer/Esscort... We have to fix the scout card to MK 6.... I don't think the old TOS/TAS ships should have MK 10...