Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,568
# 11
06-25-2013, 08:37 PM
Bwahaha! That was pretty darn good.

Captain
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 986
# 12
06-25-2013, 08:41 PM
Nicely done.
Although I will have to report you for cheating you h8ker n00b!!1!

Harden up Princess
Looking for an Oceanic fleet? Check out our website:
www.ausmonauts.com
Rihannsu
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 232
# 13
06-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Fed-Rom? Son i am disappointed.
2010 is my join date.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 259
# 14
06-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Very nice video

Starfleet M.A.C.O. KDF Honour Guard
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,853
# 15
06-26-2013, 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Well not really. Actually I'm not sure. Hell maybe he was AFK and he's actually going to report his mum for burning his hot pockets.

I think they were the pepperoni pizza kind.

Anyways heres a really short bit where I'm actually playing a FedRom.

In a Tvaro? Is that what its called? I know. What a surprise.

So Starwrath, this ones for YOU! I shot a KDF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXr3...otq2By_2-8qqIg
Okay, so you can kill a BoP-not like that is a difficult task requiring a lot of prep to do, but I'm most distressed at the reaction of the guy you popped. from what I saw it was a legitimate decloak-alpha on a soft target, dude needs to learn how to fly a Bird of Prey, not hit 'report player'... It is shameful that a KDF player would behave in such a manner-perhaps even dishonourable and certainly not in the spirit of Kahless to whine about it when caught pants-down...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 355
# 16
06-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post

Anyways heres a really short bit where I'm actually playing a FedRom.
Fed? Have you no shame?

But nice vid.
Commander
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 367
# 17
06-26-2013, 04:50 AM
Don't worry. I think he has that line of text keybound.
Julius - Klingon Tactical Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey // Rujan - Klingon Science Officer, Temporal Science Vessel
Marcellus - Romulan Tactical Officer, Scimitar Warbird // Aurelius - Klingon Science Officer, B'rel Bird of Prey
Hadrian, Romulan Tactical Officer, Fleet T'varo Retrofit
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 777
# 18
06-26-2013, 04:55 AM
This bunny had it coming. Cuteness is not honorable.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,508
# 19
06-26-2013, 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Well not really. Actually I'm not sure. Hell maybe he was AFK and he's actually going to report his mum for burning his hot pockets.

I think they were the pepperoni pizza kind.

Anyways heres a really short bit where I'm actually playing a FedRom.

In a Tvaro? Is that what its called? I know. What a surprise.

So Starwrath, this ones for YOU! I shot a KDF.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXr3...otq2By_2-8qqIg
WOW! These are breaking and AWESOME news!
One of the best of the best evul Klinguns players, the terrific One Shotter, the poor Fed Cruisers butcher, the public enemy number one Bop...now he's a Fed Rommie, an outstanding ally, a Klinguns hunter!
Welcome to the right side of the Galaxy, welcome among the good guys, welcome!
You were before a prey hunter...now you're a hunter killer!
Moar and moar satisfying!
Fireworks for Thissler!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Rihannsu
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 232
# 20
06-26-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
WOW! These are breaking and AWESOME news!
One of the best of the best evul Klinguns players, the terrific One Shotter, the poor Fed Cruisers butcher, the public enemy number one Bop...now he's a Fed Rommie, an outstanding ally, a Klinguns hunter!
Welcome to the right side of the Galaxy, welcome among the good guys, welcome!
You were before a prey hunter...now you're a hunter killer!
Moar and moar satisfying!
Fireworks for Thissler!
Nice try blue side.
FvF gonna be awesome for you guys, T. will kill you from the inside. Happy kiling Thissler !
2010 is my join date.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.