Lt. Commander
# 31
06-26-2013, 08:36 AM
I was in a PVP zone in a BOP minding my own business. rofl. Nice one.
Starfleet Veteran
# 32
06-26-2013, 10:44 AM
And now I've another breaking and awesome news for you evul Klinguns!
I was fighting about two days ago a fierce battle in a cap'n'splode, when I received a private message from one of the finest and skilled KDF Captains... I don't want to disclose his name because I respect people, I'm not a uncivilized barbarian like you...
So, he told me that he was playing a Fed Rommie and vaporizing the evuls with we Feds in this queue!
Now...I've a bad feeling for you evuls...and a good one for me, of course!
Maybe the best of the best of you are tired to kill the same slow boring targets...maybe these natural born killers want moar challenge, moar satisfaction, moar blood...
Maybe they no longer want to kill a defenseless prey...but a ruthless predator ready to pounce on the victim and tear to pieces it with the claws...maybe they want to defeat those who were once themselves.
Well evul Klinguns...now is your turn to bleed, your turn to suffer, your turn to be scared...because the shadows no longer protect you, in fact they hide a new and terrific enemy, the Fed Romulans!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Career Officer
# 33
06-26-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
Okay, so you can kill a BoP-not like that is a difficult task requiring a lot of prep to do, but I'm most distressed at the reaction of the guy you popped. from what I saw it was a legitimate decloak-alpha on a soft target, dude needs to learn how to fly a Bird of Prey, not hit 'report player'... It is shameful that a KDF player would behave in such a manner-perhaps even dishonourable and certainly not in the spirit of Kahless to whine about it when caught pants-down...
Pat you KNOW how hard some BOP's are to kill.

But that isn't what this was about. I'm AWFUL just now on my Rommie. In a nutshell, I stink.

So the irony of me squeezing in what was essentially a lucky shot on this guy and him getting peeved was just to much to resist. So I played it up. Really check out "Kicking Klingons" to see me mess up my timing very badly. I'm getting even better at running away though. Yay. I'm not actually tearing much up just yet.

See, actually I had JUST got in the match. Frostdamage was BADLY on the ropes so I was all like "omg this is my chance to snag him" but before I could close in he and Pulse mutually killed each other. I think Frosty got a ram in on Pulse before he went down. You can see them 'lol' at each other in the vid.

So there I was, all dressed up and no one to kill....cept for this one BOP that really really really should know better than to just be sitting there.

So yah I took the cheap shot. I'm not proud.

And maybe in another year I'll get another shot at frosty. Or Tick. Couldn't even get in there on him. That's to be expected though.

And I'm surprised the bunny wasn't a hint to look for the easter egg. i iz sadface now.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 34
06-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
Pat you KNOW how hard some BOP's are to kill.

But that isn't what this was about. I'm AWFUL just now on my Rommie. In a nutshell, I stink.

So the irony of me squeezing in what was essentially a lucky shot on this guy and him getting peeved was just to much to resist. So I played it up. Really check out "Kicking Klingons" to see me mess up my timing very badly. I'm getting even better at running away though. Yay. I'm not actually tearing much up just yet.

See, actually I had JUST got in the match. Frostdamage was BADLY on the ropes so I was all like "omg this is my chance to snag him" but before I could close in he and Pulse mutually killed each other. I think Frosty got a ram in on Pulse before he went down. You can see them 'lol' at each other in the vid.

So there I was, all dressed up and no one to kill....cept for this one BOP that really really really should know better than to just be sitting there.

So yah I took the cheap shot. I'm not proud.

And maybe in another year I'll get another shot at frosty. Or Tick. Couldn't even get in there on him. That's to be expected though.

And I'm surprised the bunny wasn't a hint to look for the easter egg. i iz sadface now.
*Some* BoPs, Thissler, but you're playing a rommie right now. (Lol)

I honestly don't think it's going to take you very long to work out the mechanics on the T'Varo and start doing with IT what you already do with the various versions of Marmot.

For one thing, you've got more guns with a T'Varo, and a good grasp of the mechanics of the game overall. For another, you're not "JUST" a BoP pilot, you're also successful with Raptors and Cruisers, so there's also that in your favour.

For some reason, I think you're going to be using a lot of batteries to make up for the shortfall in power.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.
Commander
# 35
06-27-2013, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
And now I've another breaking and awesome news for you evul Klinguns!
I was fighting about two days ago a fierce battle in a cap'n'splode, when I received a private message from one of the finest and skilled KDF Captains... I don't want to disclose his name because I respect people, I'm not a uncivilized barbarian like you...
So, he told me that he was playing a Fed Rommie and vaporizing the evuls with we Feds in this queue!
Now...I've a bad feeling for you evuls...and a good one for me, of course!
Maybe the best of the best of you are tired to kill the same slow boring targets...maybe these natural born killers want moar challenge, moar satisfaction, moar blood...
Maybe they no longer want to kill a defenseless prey...but a ruthless predator ready to pounce on the victim and tear to pieces it with the claws...maybe they want to defeat those who were once themselves.
Well evul Klinguns...now is your turn to bleed, your turn to suffer, your turn to be scared...because the shadows no longer protect you, in fact they hide a new and terrific enemy, the Fed Romulans!

i will buy 10$ of that stuff
it's not the ship or the build, it's the atitude
Empire Veteran
# 36
06-27-2013, 12:23 AM
starwrathforever, im afraid my fed rom still ends up killing more feds then kdf. shes as evul as my kdf characters! and even more sneaky and underhanded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thissler View Post
was there a hidden link in the vid?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus

Last edited by dontdrunkimshoot; 06-27-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Career Officer
# 37
06-27-2013, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
was there a hidden link in the vid?
Nope. But there's an old arena match in there.
If I don't respond to posts on this forum don't be offended. I don't sub or follow any of them.
Captain
# 38
06-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Lol, lulz worthy for sure but was it really that necessary to start a thread about one noob?
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Fear the KDF!
Starfleet Veteran
# 39
06-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
starwrathforever, im afraid my fed rom still ends up killing more feds then kdf. shes as evul as my kdf characters! and even more sneaky and underhanded!
Lol...but don't worry and vaporize all the Feds you want in the FvF queues...it doesn't matter!
And I'm sure your Fed Rommie will frighten the evul Klinguns in the FvK, the real war!
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!