Survivor of Romulus
# 1 Doff Storage
06-25-2013, 10:54 AM
So since the doffs came out I have been bugging cryptic for some sort of doff storage...I have got no where...

my mail is full of doffs and it is out of control...

Pls Pls pretty pls can cryptic some how make a new tab in our banks and fleet banks a tab for holding just doffs...I don't care if it's unlocked by rep,zen or my third born just make it happen...pls and ty

Join the band wagon and leave a comment...

Good Luck And Have Fun Out There...
@LIVIN

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube
Lieutenant
# 2
06-25-2013, 11:12 AM
Suppose this is not what you mean.. But I personally dont see much need for this anymore since they changed the way fleet projects take doffs, and I am kinda running out of doffs to store.. lol

Before the mail fix, I used to have hundreds of tactical and science doffs stored up. Now they are all almost gone, which is good...
Career Officer
# 3
06-25-2013, 11:32 AM
Cryptic's response would be: "Get 400 Doff storage slots on all your characters." (hate to say it, but that's why they offer stuff like that on their C-Store.) If you're at that point and still have hundreds of extra doffs, you may have a problem.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Ensign
# 4
06-25-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypticarmsman View Post
Cryptic's response would be: "Get 400 Doff storage slots on all your characters." (hate to say it, but that's why they offer stuff like that on their C-Store.) If you're at that point and still have hundreds of extra doffs, you may have a problem.

At that point myself... 400 doff slots on 15 toons and I could use a "cryogenic cold storage chamber mk XII" for doff storage... mostly because of the sheer volume of doffs needed daily. Especially with the dilithium mine now, and potentially more fleet holdings coming in the future... do the math. 100-200 doffs per project, 3 starbase projects, 2 embassy projects, 2 dilithium mine projects (not even considering special or upgrade projects) that's 700+ doffs every 20 hrs.

The fleet donation change did help quite a bit I must admit... but the underlying problem has always been the excessive number of doffs that each project requires. Since it doesn't seem that the input requirements are going to change, I am hoping we at least get another alternative for storage...

Q
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-25-2013, 04:39 PM
I would just like to store the doffs so others in the fleet could draw from the pool I have 16 characters while some have 400 doff room not all do and it would be nice to just through all the tac/or sci or what have u in a bank tab

~The Eleventh Order~
11thOrder Youtube