Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Captain
Do the Orion Slavers still loot, because I've gotten nothing for awhile now, no contraband, no commodities, no EC, nothing. So is it just me or is this happening to other people?
Lieutenant
# 2
06-26-2013, 07:33 AM
Nope....Its a Bug and was moretimes reported since LoR release.

No Reactions from Dev's side known.
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-26-2013, 07:36 AM
The elites steal just fine.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-26-2013, 09:03 AM
My Normals don't steal as much as they used to, but I've stopped using them in favour of BoPs.

The rate is just too low to bother. I'm still trying to decide between advanced BoPs and advanced Slavers.

Is the problem only Advanced?
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-26-2013, 09:18 AM
I have the Advanced Orion Slavers and this Problem. Currently they're clearly bugged
Captain
# 6
06-27-2013, 02:33 AM
Okay so its not just me then, thanks.

Good to hear that the Elite Slavers steal just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-01-2013, 02:13 PM
ok good to know I wasnt the only one who noticed this trend. I was hoping it wasnt a super-nerf, good to know its a bug
Light Speed! - No, light speed is too slow. We need LUDICROUS SPEED!

Ajma420 - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Federation
Catherine The Great - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Empire
Vladimir - Lv 50 Tac - Pride of the Rihannsu Empire
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
07-01-2013, 09:59 PM
A bug on the Klingon side may as well be a Nerf for the speed they will fix it.

In a year or so somebody if going to make a post saying they buffed the Orion Slavers so they now steal supplies. (Not Everyone is in a T5 fleet to get Elites).
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.
Republic Veteran
# 9
07-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Hopefully with KDF Romulans such as myself joining the chorus of "fix thine ****, Cryptic" this bug will be squashed, instead of left to destroy a hangar pet. I have a JHEC on my Romulan but with all the people foaming for the Scimitar, it'll become a point of outrage pretty quickly among them as well. I think until they're fixed I'm going to switch to Advanced Interceptors, maybe even drone ships if I buy the Scim.
Career Officer
# 10
07-02-2013, 03:03 AM
Advanced are broken, I've been reporting it for weeks. I tweeted Bran and he claimed the team is investigating. I'm not a programmer, but I'm sure there is an easy way to adjust the steal rate. Unless of course the code is a complete mess and they have no clue where the Slaver code is located.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.