Former PWE Community Team Lead
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Thursday, August 1st, at 7AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to last for 3 hours. The test server may also be unavailable during this time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Ugh, finally! I hated seeing the Aquarius inflate when it left my mission pod!

And seeing the preset costume options is a big help. I hated having to check Blackavaar's guide every time I needed to make a change.

Last edited by supergaminggeek; 07-31-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Career Officer
# 3
07-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Does this mean that my fighters won't fly off to the opposite side of the map and attack random things while ignoring my commands in STFs now? I can only dream...

And it looks like the tailor is starting to get a little bit of much needed love. It has a long, long way to go but seeing adjustments to it starting to come down is a very good thing. Good show.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009
Career Officer
# 4
07-31-2013, 05:38 PM
So what's the hidden patches this week?

Quote:
Tour the Galaxy: Some mission timers were set to start on completion of a mission rather on start, they are all set to start on completion of the mission.
Could you clarify what this means please? It starts our saying that the timers which began at the start of the mission were correct but then goes on to say they've all been changed to start at completion of the mission... :S

Quote:
Several issues with proper fit of the Romulan Veteran Female Jacket have been resolved.
Any chance we can get the issues with the standard Rom and Reman clothing which have been in game since the launch of LoR sorted? I don't like seeing my shoulder blades poking through my uniforms every time I aim my weapon and or crouch.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Chief Engineer: "We're looking at a warp core breach in less than three minutes, Captain!"
Captain: "I'd love to tell the crew to abandon ship, but I have to wait another 4 minutes and 13 seconds to use the comm system again."
Captain
# 5
07-31-2013, 05:43 PM
Im glad to see these fixes being made. I'm sure the Carrier owner will be pleased. I don't have one yet, but that is a future ship to own.

As for the costumes, glad to see this as well. As it helps me out better when there is a theme already there. And I just make some adjustments for my needs. They are really helpful to me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-31-2013, 05:45 PM
"Turret Fabrication IV will now correctly fabricate a Tier 4 Turret when used by a Romulan Player."
Goody! Now I get to dust her off for some ground STFs!
Lieutenant
# 7
07-31-2013, 05:54 PM
all well and good im just waiting to see if anything else messes up after patch it better not coz last weeks patch was a pain also cryptic when you goin to sort out past bugs and fixes it seems like you forgot about it like for instance one hit kill for the Borg NPCs etc
Empire Veteran
# 8
07-31-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khamseenair View Post
Could you clarify what this means please? It starts our saying that the timers which began at the start of the mission were correct but then goes on to say they've all been changed to start at completion of the mission... :S
I have no idea what it means, and the devs didn't seem too interested in answering this question in the Tribble notes. I ran the Tour though on Tribble with this change and there was no difference between Tour on Holodeck and Tour on Tribble - absolutely no difference at all.

Last edited by sneyeper; 07-31-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
07-31-2013, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneyeper View Post
I have no idea what it means, and the devs didn't seem too interested in answering this question in the Tribble notes. I ran the Tour though on Tribble with this change and there was no difference between Tour on Holodeck and Tour on Tribble - absolutely no difference at all.
LoL so it's a "Removed Herobrine" equivalent then?
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
Chief Engineer: "We're looking at a warp core breach in less than three minutes, Captain!"
Captain: "I'd love to tell the crew to abandon ship, but I have to wait another 4 minutes and 13 seconds to use the comm system again."
Career Officer
# 10
07-31-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Andorian phaser weapons have had their audio updated to sound more unique.
If they don't sound like the ones seen on Enterprise, I will be very disappointed. And I hope Cryptic didn't change the AP sounds in the last patch to give them to the Andorian weapons, because that would be even worse...
@HyperLimited - Join Date: Oct 2009 - My Youtube Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinn74 View Post
Maybe if the expansion was as great as they claim, people wouldn't be anywhere near Japori. Just sayin'.
Closed Thread