Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Commander
# 31
06-27-2013, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmchurts View Post
Same here, no rewards. I asked one of the Devs today about it and he basically said probably not but he'll look into it... STO's twitter replied the same.... If I knew no bonus rewards I wouldn't have gone past T4. (Not impressed with the T5 "weapon". Would have stopped me from running the same 2 or 3 Nukara mark missions over and over.... and over.)
Me too and I would of gotten the gear to try out, now I won't bother since reviews are not very good. Plus, why in the world would I want to go back and fight Tholians ever again? They are the most annoying enemy in STO.

They forgot to add and incentive to continue the grindfest. Ooopsie. Maybe that's why they increased the marks three fold, so there wouldn't be as much rage? Now, that the marks are horribly out of balance I demand they raise Rom and OMEGA too, that's what the Defera Ambassador suggested to me today, just passing it along. He said the game was out of balance.
Career Officer
Hello

I have finished today the Nukara Reputation but other than the Romulan and the Omega Reputation you don't get extra dlithium or a lot of marks doing it. The question is now is that intended or a bug.
Career Officer
# 33
06-28-2013, 07:42 AM
Wow, that would suck if true. Will be finishing in a few days and was rather looking forward to that influx of marks and dil.
Captain
# 34
06-28-2013, 07:58 AM
that would equal = EPIC FAIL if true - because nukara marks are the hardest to get.
Lt. Commander
# 35
06-28-2013, 08:28 AM
Its true, you get nothing after the up-date to tier 5, got 3 characters now to tier 5.
Will save me lots of time with my ground only characters, don't need tier 4 & 5.
Keybind: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...&postcount=463
Bone1970 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone Trader don't belief in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac.
Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Career Officer
# 36
06-28-2013, 09:13 AM
There is no reward for reaching T5 with Nukara Strike Force. I didn't receive anything either.

At least they could have thrown in some EC you know...just for "thanks for grinding this mediocre reputation" or sth. like that.
Captain
# 37
06-28-2013, 09:23 AM
This is going to turn into one of the biggest rants in awhile very soon as more people reach tier 5

They made the romulan mark bonus of 800 I believe and 35k dilithium becaused it was harder to get marks that Omega and you got almost no dilithium - unlike omega.

Even Omega gives 500 and 9k dilithium

Watch - this is going to be huge since nukara gives about the same dilithium rewards are Romulan marks - but it is 2x as hard to get them

EPIC FAIL if no Dilithium/ mark bonus

Watch the Nerd rage get into full swing soon.
Captain
# 38
06-28-2013, 09:31 AM
Been looking on the STO Twitter and its being investigated but there's no real news yet, I hope this is not a portent of future Rep
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Commander
# 39
06-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
It's the lump sum of marks and dilithium ore that encourages people to get a console or a set piece after grinding all the way to the end instead of grinding to get what they need and then stopping.
Oooook - Maybe I need to L2Rep or whatever, but to me the point of the rep was the nice shinies you get AT T5. So the only reason I'm doing it, is to get that console or set-piece, after grinding to T5, because that's what I ground to T5 for in the first place.

What else do people 'need', at lower tiers, that they would otherwise grind to and then stop before T5?

::WARNING:: This game is not intended for use as a source of self-esteem.
Career Officer
# 40
06-28-2013, 09:56 AM
It is fairly apparent that the Nukara rep system got messed up somewhere.

I always like Nukara, and enjoyed doing the missions there.
But since LoR launched and the Fleet Marks were removed from Tholian Incursion missions, I have absolutely no interest in going there anymore.

The only time i think I'd take a character to Nukara now, is when they hit level 50 and get the mission that they go there and talk to the NPC for the accolade.

Other than that, they totally made Nukara useless for me.

If they would put fleet marks back as mission rewards I would definitely go back to Nukara.

That's all I'm asking for.
-----------------------------------------
Enjoy and have fun!
It is a game.