Lieutenant
# 1 am i bugged?
06-26-2013, 11:17 PM
i am a romulan and Ive taken KDF side.

i've tried making a gm ticket about this and haven gotten the regular "automated junk" reply which didn't explain anything or even have anything to do with my specific issue...

i have nothing on the available mission tab, i am level 23 atm , no pvp not exploration nothing.

i have a fed romulan as well, who has everything unlocked on there a nice long list of pvp tutorial missions, exploration and whatnot.

i have tried browsing the forums and even tried asking in game but with no success of a good answer as others i have spoken to say that they have quests but others say they haven;t kinda thing?

anyone offer some advice on this as devs don't actually exist to answer problems in game .
"I don't care What Spock said Han shot first"
Commander
# 2
06-26-2013, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by millacano View Post
i am a romulan and Ive taken KDF side.

I've tried making a gm ticket about this and haven gotten the regular "automated junk" reply which didn't explain anything or even have anything to do with my specific issue...

i have nothing on the available mission tab, i am level 23 atm , no pvp not exploration nothing.
Lol! Iv done the same thing and made a GM ticket and got an automated reply that said nothing about what could be the solution to my problem!

But for your actual problem, im sorry to hear your not seeing any available missions, no pvp or anything, that is very strange!
Maybe wait untill the patch 2morrow!?!

Good luck!!!

"This is Fleet Commander BumBle!..
Vice Admiral of the U.S.S. Prometheus!..
I order you to lower your shields and weapons or ill be forced to fire upon you!!!"