Lt. Commander
# 2061
05-05-2012, 03:30 AM
Just passing by to congratulate you for the beautiful effort with the Mac client. I'm using this for more than a year now without any trouble at all.

Best wishes. Live long and prosper.
Lt. Commander
# 2062
05-05-2012, 04:28 AM
I'd just like to ask, and I'm too lazy to go through and see if its been answered before LOL - every time i try to open the foundry, using STO through his APP. It never works ._. Is this a bug? or am I doing something wrong, to make it not work?

I've recently been playing Comminity missions, and wanted to begin making my own >.>

Anyways, any answer would be helpful c: Thankies :p
Lt. Commander
# 2063
05-05-2012, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykeh_Puppeh
I'd just like to ask, and I'm too lazy to go through and see if its been answered before LOL - every time i try to open the foundry, using STO through his APP. It never works ._. Is this a bug? or am I doing something wrong, to make it not work?

I've recently been playing Comminity missions, and wanted to begin making my own >.>

I've never tested it :-(
Lt. Commander
# 2064
05-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Mm'kay, ish' okie I guess now you know it is XD Then again, it could be me, or that I maybe did something wrong *shrugs*. Ahwell, no big deal :3.
Lt. Commander
# 2065
05-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doh123 View Post
uhhh... well you can get the last version of the wrapper and swap out the Contents/Frameworks/wswine.bundle which is technically the "engine" if its a much older engine it won't work.. so if there is no Frameworks folder with a wswine.bundle, then it was a very old version... you can go download Wineskin Winery and download any engine you want (there are many) and any thats been downloaded in there will show up as an option when you select "Change Engine" in Wineskin.app in the wrapper.
I solved the problem by redownloading it. I have ran into the problem of it crashing after i press engage. I have also tried after verifying the files.
Lt. Commander
# 2066
05-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomasaki
I solved the problem by redownloading it. I have ran into the problem of it crashing after i press engage. I have also tried after verifying the files.

Hello, I also have this issue. Sometimes I have to force verify the files twice and have Safe Mode enabled....it works eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 2067
05-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykeh_Puppeh

Foundry works fine on mine. At least, it worked the one time I tried it since downloading this.

And thanks to the OP for making this possible! Now I won't have to fight my sister over her PC. :p
Lt. Commander
# 2068
05-09-2012, 02:24 PM
After updating to 10.7.4 I was able to run STO without force verifying all the files!

Might be a fluke but who knows.

Update: So far so good. Not sure if it was 10.7.4 or something Cryptic did with an update...
Lt. Commander
# 2069
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkElipse04
After updating to 10.7.4 I was able to run STO without force verifying all the files!

Might be a fluke but who knows.

Update: So far so good. Not sure if it was 10.7.4 or something Cryptic did with an update...
knowing normal OSX, STO, and Wine, its probably all random luck :-)
Lt. Commander
# 2070
05-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Is there a way to turn off CMD+Q in Wine/X11? I keep accidentally hitting it and it's driving me nuts!

Thanks ;-)
Closed Thread