Career Officer
# 201 just stupid
08-04-2013, 05:15 PM
so let me understand this , you are still running Risa play-land with out the point of going there. nice. so i guess your going to run the winter event like this in December like this too?
Career Officer
# 202
08-04-2013, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickdias5500 View Post
so let me understand this , you are still running Risa play-land with out the point of going there. nice. so i guess your going to run the winter event like this in December like this too?
As a matter of fact it was last year. The event to get the glossy photos of Q which was used to get the breen ship ended 2 weeks before the rest of the event.

The difference is the event wasn't bugged to the point it took them 12 days to fix it, so there was no need to extend it so players who couldn't get the items for the ship weren't 2 days short.
Lieutenant
# 203
08-04-2013, 06:38 PM
dam dam double dam

when i first read the summer event i spotted the date 15 th and failed to notice the alternative date which is now highlighted

about 6 days short on 8 toons

had a busy month last month and i was pushed for time and very little available for sto but i did mange to get on and do a little but only what i could in couple of hrs

i caught a convo in chat channel an hr ago and found out the actual date of flying high end

sooooo annoyed at the mo as all the time i put in on getting those toons the 760 pearls is pretty much wasted as now too even get the free corvette on those toons will cost give or take 20 to 30 boxes per toon depening on lobi drop number thats about 24k zen sorry not happening
IT'S WORSE THAN THAT IT'S A GAME JIM
Ensign
# 204
08-05-2013, 05:39 AM
It's cool that they're still going to run the map the way it is without the floater trial, but can they actually just extend the bloody thing to the 15th? It is still summer then. At least that way people on vacation for real can get their stuff and be happy. I got mine, I'm just saying.
Ensign
# 205
08-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Got the Corvette on the character I needed it on most, but intended to finish the other 2 toons today,

05:30 Monday 5th August and it's shut down.

Could have been more informative.
Ensign
# 206
08-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verusisrael View Post
I had 3 days on my romulan character where even tho I started the event and got the jet pack the targets never appeared. I opened tickets and requested GM assistance. never got any. I tried multiple times during the day to try it and it stayed glitched. The last two days I have been unable to log onto the game because I could not connect to the auto update server because of some issue with cogent communications and verizon fios having a spat. Look.....I'm tired of being screwed because other companies can't get their **** together. the event was bugged, and now I can't even log in during the last two days to get pearls. I have spent well over $1000 on this game between subscriptions and just being a ***** for new star ships I really do not appreciate being dicked around like this.
"((Update! (7/19/13): As announced in the recent State of the Game article, we will be extending the time needed to get pearls by a couple of days for those who may have missed a day ? the new end date has been moved from August 2nd to August 5th, 2013 at 10AM PDT.))"

And so I want my last 40 Pearls!!
Ensign
# 207 missing 40 pearls
08-05-2013, 07:44 AM
((Update! (7/19/13): As announced in the recent State of the Game article, we will be extending the time needed to get pearls by a couple of days for those who may have missed a day ? the new end date has been moved from August 2nd to August 5th, 2013 at 10AM PDT.))

And so I want my 40 pearls because it is not 10 AM PDT yet!!
Ensign
# 208 Please extend
08-05-2013, 08:10 AM
Your posts on the summer event repeatedly mention August 15th as the last day. You didn't make it very clear or obvious in-game that, in fact, the ability to get pearls ended on the 2nd (now the 4th). As a paying Gold member that has played every possible mission, the only option available to keep the gam fresh was this special event. Now, with only 2 flights short, I'm unable to continue to gain pears to earn the award. Basically, the last few weeks have been pointless. Terrible communication on your part on the exact expiration of the event versus the mission.

This is the second special even where this has happened. I will be done paying money for this game effective today.
Lieutenant
# 209
08-05-2013, 08:52 AM
i agree with all these other posts that the summer event finishes on 15th august why can't the Risian Lohlunat pearl event also finish at that date too i have 953 pearls and i'am even more mad that all i needed was 2 days to get mine,STO have not thought that to get that close and not leave this pearls obtaining open till the 15th is somewhat really frustrating now i have to go to the Little Buy Store to get pearls for crystals,i'am so mad that i got so near but so far grrrrrrrr STO where is this Little Buy Store Pwe_Branflakes (managment of STO) mentioned? i want my 47 pearls pleeeeeeessssssseeeeee

Last edited by magoo200; 08-05-2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: not finished
Lieutenant
# 210 pearls
08-05-2013, 08:53 AM
oh and where is the Little Buy Store?
Closed Thread