Ensign
# 61
07-13-2013, 10:14 PM
Absolutely the event map should stay, the first time i found Risa in game I went to check it out. I didn't go back until the event started because it just didn't seem like Risa.
Career Officer
# 62
07-13-2013, 11:27 PM
I hope Cryptic keep the special event map and replaces the old one with it. We need to have something to do with out floaters I spent an entire weekend, getting my purple floater and helping my fleet mates and friends getting there. Put in Hover boards, hover boots, and a race track over the water and air around the island. and keep this Event.
Rihannsu
# 63
07-14-2013, 12:33 AM
um, this thread is a little behind the curve, They've already said they plan to keep the new Risa map in place, they're also keeping the original map so they don't break foundry missions that use it.
Ensign
# 64
07-14-2013, 04:30 AM
Yes, I really enjoyed flying through the woods and the views are spectacular. I also would like to preserve the chance to fly the jetpack.

Thanks to the devs for considering if they do it
Fun is Obligatory!
Commander
# 65
07-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Absolutely in favour, I'm surprised normal Risa is still available, will they be merged or something?

As Cryptic seem to be inclined to keep it and everyone really wants that, I put in a second vote for a better reward next season. I haven't really bothered collecting the pearls because to be honest, I don't much want another starship I'll never use that is worse than most other ships. Don't get me wrong, nice idea and I'm sure lots of people love it but how about next time: Risan as a playable species of Boff!

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)
Lt. Commander
# 66
07-14-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes, Please!!!

Kudos for such a great job on creating Risa!

It has a lot of future potential. I'd love it as a permanent social zone. Maybe a few games. Not too many, some thing have to be saved for next summer. I definitely want to keep my floater for getting around the islands.

What would really be great is a mission where you have to organize shore leave and a luau for your hard working crew.

Anyway, that's my vote. Thank you Cryptic folks for the fun.
Risa Beach Bum
Empire Veteran
# 67
08-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
um, this thread is a little behind the curve, They've already said they plan to keep the new Risa map in place, they're also keeping the original map so they don't break foundry missions that use it.
FTW

*cough* How about a new PvP Map? *cough*
Lt. Commander
# 68
08-06-2013, 01:32 PM
Definitely keep it, but do give us something to DO there besides float around and look silly.
Ensign
# 69 Yay for the Event *map*! ^_^
08-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I vote FOR... keeping the Event *map*! ^_^
Career Officer
# 70
08-06-2013, 01:52 PM
I agree totally, they could even keep in the floater, dance and statue hunt as daily events but do it for dilithium of fleet marks or some such rewards.
I would be sure to make it part of my daily routine to go there if they did this.