Commander
# 11
07-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orionllanna View Post
I can understand why Cryptic won't give us the summer clothing the Risa Vacationers wear. Can you imagine Earth Spacedock or Qo'noS, two "serious" locations, crowded with "vacationers" the year round?
Fine by me. And I'll be wearing it too when I'm in ESD as my way of giving my thoughts to Cryptic for not letting the outfit be more general use.
"Let's make our DOff UI bigger, clumsier to use, impossible to sort, AND have it show less information in a useable method than we did before!" - Cryptic with STO's 9.5 'crafting upgrade'.

What were you thinking, Cryptic? Seriously. I want to know.
Rihannsu
# 12
07-02-2013, 04:22 PM
The only way it would be okay for them to give players swimwear is if they limit it to Risa only for wear
Fazemladaiya - proven to be THE friendliest guy on the gaming forums.
My Graphic Design Specs. Gaming computer specs coming soon once she is built.
Ensign
# 13
07-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Ah, ah; okay, for KDFs: the way to wear Risa clothing!!

Visit tailor and click the head choice. That's where we now find Off Duty, top right.

Mind you, it's only sorta working. If you put on your Risa clothing, save the set and try to edit it, you'll see that it won't let you do a minor edit. You're going to have to re-select the Risa clothing again. Something else I noticed... you can't rename a clothing set that has the Risa gear. So name it first, THEN edit it.