Lieutenant
# 1 DEVs: Fleet Defense :/
06-20-2013, 09:09 PM
DEVs would you all mind and taking a few minutes to play Fleet Defense twice without logging out (doesn't have to be same character) and see if you notice anything?

Since this mission was released it's been plagued with bad audio problems that usually expands to the rest of the game after you've played it a few times. The worst of it is experienced in the mission itself after the second time (audio cut outs, rapid overlapping voice-overs and severe lag because of it.) Most might not notice because they only play it once then log out(which fixes it).

Didn't wanna put this in the bug forum since I've already seen it reported, but just wanted to ask the DEVs to take a thorough look at the mission even though it's probably long forgotten by now.

Last edited by valetheon; 06-20-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Captain
# 2
06-20-2013, 10:52 PM
I haven't played that mission in forever, it just completely breaks my computer lol.

It's okay though, I have other places where I can get fleet marks, easier/much faster.
**~Reality under scrutiny~**
@haudace
Fed Fleet: Operation Omega Task Force | KDF Fleet: KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Lieutenant
# 3
06-29-2013, 08:41 AM
Aye, the audio bug is getting stupid now! Only way to fix it is to exit the game & log back in..

It's got to the stage where I'll only run this event if all the others are on cooldown!!!