- Reputation system - philosophical change towards making it reward based more from playing/being in game/time (Veteran reward system) than grinding out items. Bit ambiguous on this one. It's a slow process, look for the next reputation in S8 to adopt this new philosophy.
- Space Adventure Zone(s) coming in update later this year.
- Upcoming enemy is from Voyager series, will be the big bad in S8. Not the Kazon.
- PvE Battleground - Think of fleet action ground maps, and how they (Cryptic) would add a persistent map that is more objective based, take territory, fight bosses. Due for S8.
- Upcoming featured episode will bridge story between now and S8.
Adding another mini faction in the next expansion is pushing it. This latest one needs some time to get settled. Assuming there is as much interest in the Cardassians or Dominion as there was in the Romulans could prove to be a grave mistake. They were an important part of Trek, but they weren't eternal fixtures like the Klingons or Romulans, it could wreak havoc with the lock box crowd too. The next expansion should be a major overhaul to game engine and expanding the game systems. Things like making destroyers and carriers available from 1-50 for all factions would be good too.
The other news was pretty good, can't wait for the Mac client.
The Somraw, K'tinga, D'Kyr, D7, Kumari, and T'Varo are all older than the Constitution Refit and yet they are tier 5. The rule needs to change.