Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
1) Romulan Females are awfully slow in taking off.

(Have Liberated Borg, Reman, Klingons, Trill, and "Aliens", and none of them take half as long to take off with the Risan Jetpack Rental).

ID #1,840,364.

EDIT: Risan Tribble Effect - Slow Start as a negative for the high speed.

2) Jetpack Race does not want to start.

This one mostly occurs with the course on top of the Hotel. (Did not happen before the Emergency Downtime).

Last edited by azurianstar; 06-30-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Ensign
# 2
06-29-2013, 05:43 AM
When I select the race I only get two courses; the one round the volcano and the one over the hotel. The one in front of the hotel does not appear. Therefore cannot complete three courses.

Raised a ticket yesterday but so far no response.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2013, 02:27 PM
Having the same issue all of the sudden now...was working fine, now (romulan female), very slow to start when using jetpack
Rihannsu
# 4
06-29-2013, 02:30 PM
Are yall using the event tribble?
DAY 5: Finally the problem is solved, no more "server not responding"!
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"
Ensign
# 5
06-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Tried both with and without Risa Tribble.

Worked first day. Not since.

Tried one of my other Fed toons and works fine so glitch is character specific rather than across account.
Career Officer
# 6
06-29-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrg View Post
When I select the race I only get two courses; the one round the volcano and the one over the hotel. The one in front of the hotel does not appear. Therefore cannot complete three courses.

Raised a ticket yesterday but so far no response.
Did you search the rest of the island there are white marker arrows that show on your mini-map directing you to available courses they are not all around the hotel I've had to fly halfway across the island to grab all 3 several times.

If you activate the event while you are hovering in a floater it will not progress, turn floater off then on again. Dev pointed it out to me the other day in a similar thread I made

the course gates to start a particular race can be picky make sure you fly between the 2 hovering engines at the gates.

Federation aliens, and kdf gorn can also have the slow-mo start. workaround is: to turn off the floater take a step or two the turn on and rocket man is back

Actually kinda fun to shut the floater down as you are closing in on your target , there is a 3 sec shutdown to turn off floater, (you can still maneuver and interact during this time) grab the idol, then take a couple steps and power-up with out the slow-mo problem.

Hope that helps
Ensign
# 7
06-29-2013, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the advice Kapla but it's Yes and No.

Yes, in addition to the two courses that are visible there is an inverted white triangle that gives me distance to it in meters.

No, it didn't help. I tracked it down to a spot just North of the South-East lighthouse. It's inside the mountain! No green glowing gates, no nothing, even after completing the two visible courses. Vanished when I changed instance.

I reckon it's a case of the mission being bugged as it's a case of the mission only showing two courses, Circle and Buzz, rather than three and me just not being able to find it.

Holding my breath for:

The Devs fix the issue due to my ticket.

The Devs fix it by accident at the next patch.

The Devs break it for everyone at the next patch.

My money's on...

Last edited by phrg; 06-29-2013 at 03:58 PM.
Ensign
# 8
06-29-2013, 10:16 PM
i got a third course for the first time today, just hope it keeps showing up. was like kapla said though, halfway accross the island.
Ensign
# 9
06-29-2013, 10:25 PM
Where exactly did you find course #3 and was it listed in the mission sidebar?
Ensign
# 10
06-30-2013, 08:58 AM
Still bugged today but for a change the two courses I can access were glowing brightly even though I didn't have the Flying High mission active.

Still broken when I selected it though...