Lieutenant
For the past 4 days I have been unable to proceed passed the "Cryptic" Screen. Not sure what I have to do but I would LOVE to see a solution to this. I have had the game since Beta and I know for a fact that Perfect World and Cryptic Studios wouldnt care that a customer since BEFORE launch is losing a customer as well as the respect for the Companies that produce and maintain my favorite game but this is getting way out of hand and has to stop. As I stated earlier I would appreciate a solution to this problem.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-29-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm having the same issue, for like four weeks or so. Really getting tired of it.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2013, 03:19 PM
this just started for me as I didn't play yesterday due to 24hour livestream for star citizen but this needs to get fixed and quick as I can't play until it does.
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2013, 04:52 PM
I might have just found a fix. I have Norton security for antivirus. I had to disable my smart firewall and then I was able to connect to the patcher. I will see if it will get past the loading screen once I finish reinstalling.
Career Officer
# 5
06-29-2013, 05:47 PM
I have just reinstalled the game and it's working perfectly now. try to temporarily disable youre antivirus firewall and everything should work for you guys.