Career Officer
Hi,

Since the last patch I have had numerous issues with getting the game to load. At first I could hit engage on the patcher but the game would freeze on the 'Cryptic' screen.

So I uninstalled the game and re-installed (on both Steam and from the STO website) and now the launcher won't open. I get a popup saying 'Unable to establish connection to Patch Server'.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Lieutenant
# 2
06-29-2013, 07:43 AM
I have the exact same problem. Its driving me nuts
Ensign
Having the same problem. I have re-installed the game on my primary playing computer and still no go. Still states that it is unable to connect to Patch Server check internet connection. I tried installing the game on to other computers I have and still the same message pops up. I have already contacted Tech Support and they did not help at all. Told me to do the same things that I have already tried.

Very frustrated right now and for sure others that are having the same problem are as well.
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2013, 04:17 PM
same problem here. i'm really annoyed right now.
Career Officer
# 5
06-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi Guys,

After checking other threads on similar subjects I found out it was my firewall. I just temporarily disabled it and am now patching the game. Give it a go.