Career Officer
Hi first i want to say that if looked everywhere to put this suggestion but i couldn't find the appropriate forum section so im gona place it here

Now the Suggestion

Since a week ago im in the a new Steam Beta Client wich has Trading Cards build in.
These Trading Cards drop from (currently just a few) games with these cards you can make a set of card wich in turn you can craft into Profile Background for you Steam Profile, Tradable Badges and discountcoupons and not to mentions that these cards themselfs are also tradable

Now i whould love to see Cryptic to join this nice and fun idea with their own set of Steam Trading cards (i think the limit is 8 atm but i hope steam will increase that) with STO concept art on them

If you have questions/feedback please comment

P.S. i can't post links (Sorry)

Vereniging van Vloten: De Verdedigers, Gathering of Tweakers & Ariesfleet en Heroes of Qo'nos
Dont Mess with the Dutch Assassin
Steam user for life Say No to ARC
Captain
# 2
05-25-2013, 01:03 PM
I'm not sure how this is going to work (cause I haven't been able to join) but from how it looks, I do think Cryptic should give it a look.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
05-31-2013, 02:55 PM
First you can join the beta by joining the Steam Trading Card Beta Group (they flag everyone who are in there group for beta access)

Second Borderlands 2 is also coming with Steam Trading Cards

Vereniging van Vloten: De Verdedigers, Gathering of Tweakers & Ariesfleet en Heroes of Qo'nos
Dont Mess with the Dutch Assassin
Steam user for life Say No to ARC
Career Officer
# 4
06-29-2013, 10:49 AM
The Beta is now over.

And it will be great to become STO in Trading Cards, Chat emots or Great Backgrounds out of STO in Steam Profil, i waiting realy for this. LETS do it Cryptic.
Captain
# 5
06-29-2013, 12:44 PM
I have joined this, and I like it. Cryptic should definitely join in.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.