Commander
I need Engineering and Operations Duty Officers, but the Starbase Personnel Officer, who used to give me a random assortment of Fleet Personnel, now just gives me Science, Medical and Civilians!

I note that he now offers Fleet Tactical Personnel under a separate tab. Is this something to do with? or something screwed up with the last patch?

We have just levelled up Military to T2 and started to upgrade Science to T2, with Engineering and the Starbase after that.

Any help appreciated.
"The best thing that can be said about any nerf is that it is an admission of incompetence."
"For me, fun is killing something today, faster than I killed it yesterday."
"Adjusting difficulty to metrics also nerfs 'skill creep', and you wonder why people quit?"
Career Officer
# 2
07-01-2013, 07:39 AM
Nope, nothing was changed with the last patches. You simply haven't unlocked fleet engineering duty officers yet. Those become available when the Industrial Fabricator hits Tier 2.
Commander
# 3
07-01-2013, 10:03 AM
Thanks.

Good to know they will be back when I need them most.
"The best thing that can be said about any nerf is that it is an admission of incompetence."
"For me, fun is killing something today, faster than I killed it yesterday."
"Adjusting difficulty to metrics also nerfs 'skill creep', and you wonder why people quit?"