Lt. Commander
# 21
01-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggravator View Post
Cool. I wasn't overly worried about a 10-20 Cdn difference...but thanks for the refund. Lifetime was the way to go it seems
Hey... that's a month's worth of Timmies!

Horton_Finds_a_Canuck
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_2099 View Post
Hey... that's a month's worth of Timmies!

Horton_Finds_a_Canuck
Can't live without my timmies
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-22-2010, 08:53 PM
For any that are thinking they MAY have done a lifetime sub if they had the new prices at the time you did your one year sub you may want to think about this if a company is willing to admit there fault they will probably be willing to work with you on this as well

what you can try is mail there support saying i bought the 12 month package because i thought the lifetime was too much [i am in Canada]

so i was wondering if you would be willing to exchange my 12 month contract for a lifetime one if so what would your process be

who knows you may get lucky and they are willing to exchange the code at the deference of the cost
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-22-2010, 09:29 PM
Big respect from me for stepping up for your Canadian customers like this... Lifetime purchased.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Good skills Cryptic nice to see, now please balance the Feds vs Klingons :p
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corran2000
GOod to see you sorted the canadian out.

Just hoping that you dont lose too many EU customers with your pricing, as you matched other MMO prices but that is before VAT. So turns out your a couple of quid a month more the normal cost and already know a couple people that said "Thanks, but no thanks".

If wasnt for the VAT i would already get the LT offer... but because im honest about my location Im being charged more then my friends that didnt set their locations and thus just paying the US $ price and not getting charged the VAT.

CAn you explain why you allowing this happen? Feel you should be more on the ball (get peoples billing address to charge the vat) else it seem it just putting more money in your pocket and your not sending the tax payments on your accounts
This makes it sound like VAT is cryptic's fault, they have no choice in whether VAT is charged or not, and VAT is charged the same with any MMO, just google "VAT game subscription" and look at the lists from forums spanning EA to SOE to NCSOFT of people being charged VAT "all of a sudden." If you don't like it start complaining to your government officials as it is their doing in this.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Lifetime sub bought! Thanks Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-23-2010, 02:07 AM
What about those in the UK. I'd like to pay in USD too.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Thank you, this is definitely great customer service even though it took some time:p but you guys are busy and approval.. .blablabla...

The refund is especially nice for people who got it.

I hope my Twitter message helped
Lt. Commander
# 30 Chris
01-23-2010, 07:59 AM
Hey, I'm trying to get a lifetime subscription in the Ireland but its not working for some reason...tried inputting the data several times but still nothing, also when I go to delete my data it is saying that the subscription service is down....can you help???