Lt. Commander
# 1 Risian Clothing
06-29-2013, 05:53 PM
Am I blind, completely inept, or can KDF toons not use the new risian off-duty outfits?

edit- I guess the answer is blind and inept. wasn't looking for the off duty uniform tag to be on the page for head, oh well.
Gingerbread Men non-combat pets? Is this Star Trek or Shrek in Space? STO Boldly jumping sharks where no one has gone before... Gingerbread Men Pets, that makes even Star Trek V look good.

Last edited by potasssium; 06-29-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Ensign
# 2
06-29-2013, 06:05 PM
They are in the off duty category. To access the different categories you have to do one of two things.

1 If you have a costume slot free, create a new outfit(doesn't matter what) and purchase it. This will add the category selector to the costume page when you go to modify any outfit.

2 If you don't have a free slot, you have to select the head section, there you can find the category selector. You will have to do this each time you want to modify a specific outfit.
Career Officer
# 3
06-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Hilariously, Orions can wear a bikini "uniform," but can't wear a bikini top with the beachcomber shorts.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
06-30-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Hilariously, Orions can wear a bikini "uniform," but can't wear a bikini top with the beachcomber shorts.
But they can use the the floral belt to replace the loin cloth belt
Player of the once promising game known as Star Trek Online. Derider of the derisory, sultan of stun, captain of things obvious and people oblivious.
The only one who dislikes the oddy outfit. Would love a t5 TMP Constitution class or a Fleet K'tinga revamp!
In memoriam, exploration clusters, a victim of the great content massacre. 2010-2014.
Ensign
# 5
07-21-2013, 03:10 PM
I am having a different problem with the clothes, i bought the Beachcomber outfit, but for some reason, i instead unlocked the Explorer outfit.