Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
I cannot pin down *exactly* what is happening here, but here's the situation:

I have the Singularity Inverter console equipped on my fighter.

I have the Shield Absorptive Frequency Generator console equipped on my ship.

When both are equipped as listed above, I can use the Singularity Inverter active power on my ship (tested, and it works).

If I then remove the Singularity Inverter console completely, I *still* can use the active power on my ship.

If I then remove the Shield Absorptive Freq. Generator, *then* I lose access to the Inverter active power.

If I then re-equip the Absorptive Freq. Generator (to my ship), I DO NOT regain the Inverter active power.

If I then re-equip the Inverter console (to my fighter), I DO regain the Inverter active power on my ship.

Thus, somehow, the two consoles are getting mixed up somehow. What I am unable to determine at this time is whether the Shield Absorptive Freq. Generator (a passive power) is actually functioning at all when this happens. It's a "chance" passive, and a low chance at that, so it is difficult to tell without a combat log parser of some sort, which I do not have. So it *could* be that the Shield Absorptive Freq. Generator is actually *becoming* a Singularity Inverter somehow, when that console is equipped on my fighter.

Definitely something not too right happening though. Tested and re-verified multiple times.