Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Not getting veteran rewards
06-30-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi,

I am a lifetimer since the day 1, until two weeks ago everything was fine, but now my new toons are not getting any veteran rewards. I wrote a ticket 12 days ago, and it remains unresponded... I thought it's some minor issue, that will go away after an update or so, but no.

So in short - even though I have a lifetime subscription, I am not getting any vet rewards, only have them on my older characters.
Career Officer
# 2
06-30-2013, 05:54 AM
Same issues here just became a LTS and can't get KDF Firework Emote, Can't Respec, and will not let me get Android Bridge Officer, It says no slots available but I have at least 6 boff slots open
Career Officer
# 3
07-02-2013, 06:43 AM
Any news? It's starting to get annoying... my new toons can't use all the stuff that should be available, and honestly it's like 3 weeks since I noticed the issue.

It's not like I can take my money and stop giving it to you, because I already have the LTS, I bought the Legacy Pack, plus ton of Cryptic and then Zen points, so you got probably like a 1k EUR already from me, but I would love to keep giving my money to you... give me a chance to do that... please.

My ticket was in-game... so I'll wait with posting this until the ticket sent through site will be replied... or not :|.

Last edited by dogmaticus; 07-02-2013 at 06:53 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-20-2013, 10:09 AM
Bran responded to this in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...eteran+Rewards

Apparently, they should appear at lvl 5 or so.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill