Empire Veteran
# 1 Project: PvP Community
06-30-2013, 02:06 PM
http://ppc.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...&TabID=4147057

Hi guys,

welcome to Project: PvP Community. What is PPC? PPC is a place to meet up with friends and enjoy PvP on a daily basis. You will meet new people from other fleets, you might learn new techniques and have fun while rules you create in that moment ensure that you enjoy playing the game. So you don't need to worry about finding any players or that you run into a premade what you know allready. It is just about having fun, enjoy the game and maybe even participate in a tournament with your new buddies. Every week this project will be hosted by another fleet. So prepare to battle!

Hallo Leute,

willkommen bei Project: PvP Community. Was it PPC? PPC ist ein Platz wo ihr euch mit Freunden treffen k?nnt und t?glich Spa? am PvP haben k?nnt. Du wirst neue Leute von anderen Flotten kennenlernen, du wirst vielleicht sogar ein Paar neue Tricks lernen und du wirst Spa? haben w?hrend du in diesem Moment Regeln aufstellst, um sicher zustellen das man Freude hat am Spielen. Also brauchst du dir keine Sorgen zu machen keine Leute zu finden oder auf das selbe Premade zu treffen was du bereits kennst. Es geht einfach darum Spa? zu haben, mit Freude das Spiel zu spielen und vielleicht sogar an einem Turnier teilzunehmen mit deinen neuen Freunden. Jede Woche wird dieses Project von einer anderen Flotte gehostet. Also auf in den Kampf!

Q&A:

Where do I go to play? Wo mu? ich hin um zu Spielen?

- Teamspeak 3 announced forum Host. Teamspeak 3 angek?ndigt im Forum Host

Is there any other way to join? Gibt es noch eine andere M?glichkeit zu joinen?

- Join the ingame channel PPC. Trete dem Ingame Channel PPC bei.

I can stay in my fleet right? Ich kann in meiner Flotte bleiben richtig?

- Absolutely. Nat?rlich.

When does it take place? Wann beginnt das immer?

- for times check forum Time Schedule. F?r Zeiten bitte das Forum Time Schedule aufsuchen.

I want to be a host, what do I do? Ich m?chte ein Host sein, was mu? ich tun?

- You need to register on this website and leave me a message. Du mu?t dich auf dieser Seite anmelden und mir eine Nachricht hinterlassen.

p.s. Also interesting for fleets who only do inner pvp fleet events.

Regards

Eryon
@pascalb1
Nova Aurora Polaris
- Nova Aurora Polaris -
@pascalb1
Ensign
# 2 Project: PvP Community
06-30-2013, 02:57 PM
Sounds like a great initiative. I would like to get into some good long pvp battles!
Whats the ingame ppc channel?

Cheers,

Paco
Silent Fleet
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-30-2013, 03:00 PM
PPC Channel is similar to OrganizedPvP however it will be more about pvp than chatting.

It is open for everyone who wants to join it.
Nova Aurora Polaris
- Nova Aurora Polaris -
@pascalb1
Lieutenant
# 4
06-30-2013, 04:47 PM
This looks very promising. I've already added the PPC channel to my characters

I also look forward to longer PvP battles, and hopefully, more balanced battles.
Career Officer
# 5
06-30-2013, 04:53 PM
I'll keep an eye on the site. But as our community is so small, I find these forums & OPvP is enough.
Commander
# 6
06-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Does it also include a section to demonize the other half of the community?

But seriously, its kind of sad to see though we formerly had PvP bootcamp server for everyone to join no matter their offspring just for fun, why do we need 10 alternatives and split everything up? No idea what happened to bootcamp lately tho.

Organizedpvp seems a fine place to me as well, nothing else needed.

Last edited by masterkeychnk5; 06-30-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Captain
# 7
06-30-2013, 08:01 PM
OPvP is crap right now. It was a good channel for discuss pvp and find matches, but now is just full of trolls/hatters chatting 24/7 (and my guess is that some of them don't even do pvp, i never found them in the qques)
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)
Captain
# 8
06-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Well, queues are disorganized PvP, and as such, may fall outside the tastes of people who frequent ORGANIZED PvP. I, for one, am not usually found in queues because they Never Freaking Launch, on top of the fact that it's so incredibly difficult to put together a proper 5-man drill team. I blame Generation ADHD and its incredibly short attention span.

For those lucky enough to be able to assemble a proper team, I imagine that stomping randoms might get old for them.

Last edited by doffingcomrade; 06-30-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
06-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88 View Post
OPvP is crap right now. It was a good channel for discuss pvp and find matches, but now is just full of trolls/hatters chatting 24/7 (and my guess is that some of them don't even do pvp, i never found them in the qques)
LOL, you must be new to the game.

I have always seen people taking the piss in OPvP. Either accept it, or leave the channel. Not everyone is on the same time schedule, so some may just be chatting until they can play.

It would be ****ing boring, if all people did was organize groups in that channel. The atmosphere is what makes the channel fun.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 10
06-30-2013, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
LOL, you must be new to the game.

I have always seen people taking the piss in OPvP. Either accept it, or leave the channel. Not everyone is on the same time schedule, so some may just be chatting until they can play.

It would be ****ing boring, if all people did was organize groups in that channel. The atmosphere is what makes the channel fun.
New? lol
And you answer was expected, you are one of those who i was referring in my previous post.
John Sheridan@playhard88 - FED Tactical
Vin Naftero@playhard88 - FED Sciencie
K'tan@playhard88 - KDF Tactical
Argento@playhard88 - RRF Tactical (FED)