Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-23-2010, 06:38 AM
Well I'm stuck now as I'm waiting to get into the Memory Alpha system, probably in total been waiting 5 hours now, I've TaskManager'd out a couple of times and tried logging in again. Logging is ok. This loading bug is a serious problem and I hope to God that they sort this one out in the short time they have before launch.
Lt. Commander
# 22 Loading screen
01-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Have no been able to play yet. Stuck at the black screen with the white loading bar at the bottom. Running windows 64 bit Vista if that matters. With a 295 video card 4 gigs of ram.

The only error I can find from running background systems is it is crashing from decompressing data.

Hope this helps Devs. Love to help more, but I can't even get to a point to send a error ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-23-2010, 09:09 AM
to those who are still stuck at load screens:

i tried again to get through early this morning when i figured network traffic would be a bit lower, and after 5 or 10 minutes i finally got through to the server. looks like it's a server load issue, which makes sense considering they're prob trying to determine max server capacity before launch. i'll try again later during a time where there's likely to be more traffic and hopefully i'll still be able to get in.