Career Officer
I've got two Klingon Characters (actually, one is a Ferasan) and the higher level one (the Ferasan) can't access the KDF lore Assignments. With the recent KDF overhaul, I'm wondering if there is something I need to do to unlock this or something?

My Klingon toon is level #5, so I wouldn't imagine he'd have access. My Ferasan however is level #12. I've two FED toons (levels #11 and #12) that can access the FED Lore Assignment with no problem.

On the character in question, I've completed all the missions up to the one where you assault the Federation Shipyards around Mars. I've not done that one yet (not that I'd see any need to have that signed off anyway).

Theories? Suggestions?
Commander
# 2
07-01-2013, 09:28 AM
The kdf lore missions are still hooked up as if the kdf start at lv 20.

This means that no kdf character or kdf aligned rom can do the lore mission until they reach lv 21 (i believe it is).
Well I can't forget a face but I won't remember y'all.
Bleed Green and Gold
Captain
# 3
07-01-2013, 09:31 AM
Unfortunately they still haven't scaled the mission to be on par with it's federation counterpart and I doubt that they will to be honest.

While they're at it they should make it so the KDF Lore mission contact doesn't run off and fight during the academy event.

Last edited by tonyalmeida2; 07-01-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Career Officer
# 4
07-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packer3434 View Post
The kdf lore missions are still hooked up as if the kdf start at lv 20.
Well that explains it. Thanks.