Lt. Commander
I think it's a fairly simple question, where are the shoulder pads, the sash, the collar, and the long version that we see on mannequins, Cryptic? Did they ever plan on making them and just gave up? If so, why keep taunting us with them when we'll never be able to enjoy them?

Celebrating Over 10 Years of Star Trek Gaming
Career Officer
# 2
07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
There's also a Bortasqu' skirt, worn by the female mannequin on the KDF starbase.

The Odyssey uniform is missing a belt, long jacket, and skirt that exist in the game files but not in the tailor.

Cryptic loves to dress NPCs up in costumes we don't have access to.
Captain
# 3
07-02-2013, 02:31 PM
The starbase tailor purchase says Basic - perhaps at a T5 starbase you unlock and Advanced version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
The Forgotten Battle - a new Foundry mission
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Career Officer
# 4
07-03-2013, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
The starbase tailor purchase says Basic - perhaps at a T5 starbase you unlock and Advanced version?
My fleet will be fully T5 on the Federation side in about five days. I'll let the world know if Fabricator V unlocks an "Odyssey Advanced" in the tailor, but nothing else has and I don't expect it will.
Captain
# 5
07-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Not only this, but the KDF don't even get the Romulan Senator outfit, or even KDF Romulans for that matter.
Career Officer
# 6
07-03-2013, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by senatorvreenak View Post
Not only this, but the KDF don't even get the Romulan Senator outfit, or even KDF Romulans for that matter.
It's an off-duty outfit, I wonder if that fixed itself when everyone got the off-duty slot. I don't really want to sacrifice 16k dil to try it...
Rihannsu
# 7
07-20-2013, 06:13 AM
I don't want to post in an older thread I've made, as mods would probably close it for being "zombiefied", but I'll link it for reference - http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...11#post7915011

Now in addition to everything mentioned there we've got numerous manequins featuring a complete Bortasqu Uniform, yet the uniform itself is nowhere to be seen.

It's been a year since the uniform has been shown for the first time in the Season 6 trailer. We've got numerous new FED outfits as well as tons of unique Romulan costume options since then. What did the KDF get? Not a thing - not even a uniform that already exists in the game...

Funny thing? The Romulans have been in the game for about two months now, and they've got way more costume options than the KDF has after over three years.
Career Officer
# 8
07-21-2013, 08:43 AM
they ate it