# 491
07-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velqua View Post
OMG! LMAO

Way too funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
That's not the point, and it doesn't change the fact that a lot of the posts being made at the moment are childish and insulting.
Seriously - anyone would think that two hours GAME downtime was a death sentence.
Agree, this was such a peaceful thread
Ensign
# 492
They extended it again?? This Pacific time is terrible. I live on the correct side of the US. This takes up the meat of our day.
Lt. Commander
# 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
Interesting just how selfish and childish some can be.

I want I want I want, and sulking and tantrums because it isn't delivered the SECOND it's wanted.
Your non-stop childish quips about how childish other members whinny posts are is actually more annoying than theirs.

Just thought you should know.
Career Officer
# 494
As much as i want to play now...I'd prefer if the game worked correctly when it does come back up
Ensign
# 495
ANOTHER HOUR? Why is this silly little patch taking so long? Still no fix for that which is broken - loot drops: unable to take some, able to take others, computer core fragments not dropping in defence contract, mail client giving a 'new mail' alert when I have none - to name a few. Have reported numerous bugs and I feel as if we are being ignored and still there is no fix for these, but 'Battle music will no longer play during Horgh'an hunt'' is more important - Pah.
Lieutenant
# 496
07-02-2013, 11:10 AM
what do you think they say about peoples rants and raging on here? I bet they smile alot, nerds are so ragey!
Career Officer
# 497
Quote:
Originally Posted by darpink View Post
Passive people suck...

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

When something is wrong in the world, be it gaming or real life, stand up for what is right!

Too many people have the attitude of "I just let it roll off of me" or "turn the other cheek". Biggest load of crap ever!

Stand up!! There more you do it the less you fall down!
I'm somewhat Passive but I stand for something usually a few times a day...

Tinkling.

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lieutenant
# 498
Congratulations Cryptic. Your failures have contributed to yet another 50 page thread of nerd rage and complaining. Please take this button that says, "I work at Cryptic and I'm ashamed".
Spock: If I were human, I believe my response would be... "Go to hell"... if I were human.

Data: Captain, I believe I speak for everyone here, sir, when I say, "To hell with our orders."
Career Officer
# 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by megacharge07 View Post
Your non-stop childish quips about how childish other members whinny posts are is actually more annoying than theirs.

Just thought you should know.
Whatever

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Empire Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
um..... the game is on ONE SERVER.... kinda hard to take it down for two seperate time zones at two different times.
That was funny
Closed Thread