Lieutenant
Or are you just completely dense and clueless? I'm sure by now SOMEONE has notified you of the damn server having instability issues. Hell I can't even leave Risa without either A) Not even beaming off planet even though I opt to beam back to ship, or B) being disconnected from the server and then loading into a different instance of Risa. What the hell did you people break this time?
Even a beautiful orchid can be deadly.
Captain
# 2
07-01-2013, 03:36 PM
*Looks around at the stable server*

What are you talking about?
Republic Veteran
# 3
07-01-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm having no problems at all, been running STF's and relaxing at Risa with no lag or issues.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Captain
# 4
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
I always used to say all bugs aside at least I don't crash.

Before LoR I'd litterly never crash - now I crash constantly trying to load new maps in sector space and hitting the leave system button is my exit game tab.

So goodbye doff'ing, nice knowing ya

/edit

ps. funny thing is I don't crash loading STF's or any other maps from the queues so the fubar'd something up in sector space I guess go figure.

But yeah they got stuff to work on, in all areas of the game no doubt
Career Officer
# 5
07-01-2013, 03:40 PM
Hmm, I've been getting crazy disconnects for the last few days ever since the Risa event went live. I get booted every time I try to change zones. I've always been able to log back in but it always asks me to do a safe login since there was a chance of corruption or something. I've been doing the safe login option just in case. I thought it was just my connection so I never bothered saying anything.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Lieutenant
# 6
07-01-2013, 03:52 PM
I just restarted my Modem/router thinking that a possible issue and no still getting server disconnect, though I doubted that to be the issue since I am running Chrome listening to mmoradio
Even a beautiful orchid can be deadly.