Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Flotilla
Login

Lieutenant
# 1 Scimitar...is dam sexy.
06-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Oh God Shes beautiful!

5:22 - Tholaron weapon.

GIMMI NOW!

EDIT: Guys, I am going to use this thread to collect all of the Scimitar feedback. We already have the Blog thread, so we don't need a dozen different pre-release feedback threads unless there's something really specific and different to talk about. ~ Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 07-02-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
06-25-2013, 09:17 PM
Join the queue!
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91856067000&dateline=  1340218559
Vote YES to the Jupiter Class Dreadnought!
Don't know what it is? Visit my forum HERE
And now check out the new Jupiter Class Dreadnought forum HERE
Empire Veteran
# 3
06-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Is it me or did the narrator just nerdgasm when the wings collapsed?

Turn rate doesn't seem to bad either, with the upcoming dili mine armor/turn consoles.... my Romulan Sci may lose her Fleet D'D for a Scimitar. All depends on layout now.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Captain
# 4
06-25-2013, 09:50 PM
You remember how earlier when people complained "There's no reason to roll a KDF / Fed?" well, in terms of carrier / cruiser dreadnought gameplay, there will be none once it comes out

Turn rate may seems low for a cruiser, ala D'D... but is the same as the lance heavy bortas and the vo'quv.
Hangar will make turnrate a non issue (vo'quv captain here yo) If it has two, so much the better.
It DOES have thalon weapon. Being a three pack and singularity power means it will have some subspace ability.
The hull rate is quite high (52,000)

In short it takes the best of all the carriers and flagships and roll them all in one. On the hand of someone that is slightly competant, it's nothing short of an "I win" ship. The only reason it's balance because technically it is on both factions.
Captain
# 5
06-25-2013, 09:51 PM
Coming to your friendly neighborhood lockbox soon! Get out your credit card kiddies.
Captain
# 6
06-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestersage View Post
You remember how earlier when people complained "There's no reason to roll a KDF / Fed?" well, in terms of carrier / cruiser dreadnought gameplay, there will be none once it comes out

Turn rate may seems low for a cruiser, ala D'D... but is the same as the lance heavy bortas and the vo'quv.
Hangar will make turnrate a non issue (vo'quv captain here yo) If it has two, so much the better.
It DOES have thalon weapon. Being a three pack and singularity power means it will have some subspace ability.
The hull rate is quite high (52,000)

In short it takes the best of all the carriers and flagships and roll them all in one. On the hand of someone that is slightly competant, it's nothing short of an "I win" ship. The only reason it's balance because technically it is on both factions.
Iconic Trek Ship + P2W + Nerd lust + Lockbox = Profit!
Lieutenant
# 7
06-25-2013, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Coming to your friendly neighborhood lockbox soon! Get out your credit card kiddies.

Except that it is going to be C-store, not lockbox.
Captain
# 8
06-25-2013, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundduke View Post
Except that it is going to be C-store, not lockbox.
Because Cryptic can always be taken at their word right. Even if it is it will be a $50+ dollar 3 - pack. That's about half way to lockbox costs.

Do the math yourself. Buy key ... sell exchange ... buy ship.
Lieutenant
# 9
06-25-2013, 10:11 PM
Free for me. I've had a lifetime sub since near game launch. Got lots of saved up Zen and plenty of Dilith that I can convert. XD

But yeah, it is a three pack. The other two ships are variants of the Scimitar.
Rihannsu
# 10
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
<shuffles his 5x 1k Zen chips in his fingers>

Who cares about Risa when this "Thing" is coming?