Lt. Commander
# 561
02-09-2010, 05:47 PM
I've been trying to enter my code since the moment we were able to, but I can't seem to get help on it. Good luck. I'm not sure why this is so nebulous, or why their webpage doesn't function for me at all.
Lt. Commander
# 562
02-09-2010, 05:48 PM
I have some Cerberus Class codes I am willing to trade. (Shows up as promotion "B" in your account page)

I will trade for anything but Klingon QuiDun codes (Which is "A") PM me.

Also, what areas have which codes? I am in northern Orange County California, and the 10 closet stores to me only have the Cerberus cups, and that's all they have had the entire promotion. Where do I have to go to get a different cup? I am willing to travel if anyone knows of a Del Taco with a different cup within a reasonable distance.
Lt. Commander
# 563 Help
02-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Del taco is mainly on the west coast =) I work at one i am lucky hehe.... But i dont know how to make the pet show up or how to redeem it once logged in the game
can someone help me... i will keep searching out there so i can find out
Lt. Commander
# 564
02-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BjB_74 View Post
Why is it that myDel Taco code loaded and I can see it in the C-Store. But when I goto download it, it tells me that is unable to download that item anymore. IS the promotion ove? Did to may people download t alread? I have an extra code possibly for the first person that can gie me helpful instructions on how to load mine. Hell I'll go by moe if I have to just for that info.
Ok here is the deal. You one can only get one shuttle per account, not muti shuttles on one account. Doesn't matter how many codes you have.

Two you have to be logged into the STO website at the time you enter the code. You user name and password. Don't download any Cliant software either, unless you have never played the game.

Also you have to be no longer on a "free time", like Beta or any other thing, or it will show you the items but you can't get them.

You have to already used a paypal payment method or credit card to active your account after Beta ended to the full version with a active account payment.

Also just for your info. Bank Debet cards don't seem to work right now to activate your STO accounts, that I have found out, they have to be true "Credit Cards" or a "Paypal" account with money in the account.

Don't lose hope, once all the bugs get worked out of the game and such, things will only get better and better. We just have to help each other out and share what we know, and what works.

------ See you in space my fellow Fed. Members.
Lt. Commander
# 565
02-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Does anyone else have problem to activate deltaco shuttle code ?
I am getting "This key does not activate any known products"
Lt. Commander
# 566
02-10-2010, 06:32 AM
does anyone have a typoe B or C code they would like to trade for a D code ? pm me
Lt. Commander
# 567
02-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seilen
Yeah, same to me - very frustrating for me... what i discovered is that your key gets converted to match the game-key-style of 5 digits per column. Maybe that is the error? Dunno but think so... very annoying to me as i want to claim my shuttle too.
Lt. Commander
# 568
02-12-2010, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedner
Yeah, same to me - very frustrating for me... what i discovered is that your key gets converted to match the game-key-style of 5 digits per column. Maybe that is the error? Dunno but think so... very annoying to me as i want to claim my shuttle too.
Hi, there. I thought that this might help everyone out here. Just in case nobody posted this or if the link got buried, but, go here for all special bonus item problems: http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=98535

Hope this helps!
Lt. Commander
# 569
02-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seilen
Did you use this link to activate http://www.startrekonline.com/deltaco or did you use normal product activation?

regards Niriel
Lt. Commander
# 570
02-12-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm running a competition in my fleet to win a code for a Del Taco shuttle currently.

http://heresy.mmobox.co.uk/showthread.php?t=42