Career Officer
# 11
07-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Hi Captain Renee. I do not know if you are still looking for a fleet. But I'd like to put our fleet out there as one of your choices. We are Liberty Task Force of www.libertytaskforce.com and we are only about two months old and already have Tier III Shipyard. We have TeamSpeak 3 but it's not required. We are an active and friendly fleet made up of new players nd old school Pre-Beta Veterans.

We do PvE and PvP also trying to get some light RP going as well. I'd like to welcome you to tour our website and if you have any further questions e-mail me at Info@LibertyTaskForce.com and friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames anytime. Hope to see you in game and that you join us if you're still looking for a fleet.

-Grayfox
http://www.libertytaskforce.com
Career Officer
# 12
07-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Greetings Renee,

I would like to invite you to join the {UFP} our community sounds like exactly what you are looking for. Our fleet is large, with members in many countries and time zones. There is usually a good amount of people on at all hours of the day/night.

If community is what your after, look no farther then the {UFP}. Our events officers work hard to provide many fun and interesting things for our members to enjoy across all of our supported games. If your interested head on over to our events page and have a look at what we have to offer. Our great member base is always happy to help a new player. Our very own Elite Strike Force division runs a weekly standing event to introduce new captains to the end game content.

I understand your restriction when it comes to teamspeak and thats ok, we have you covered. Our teamspeak server has a text only room. If you want to connect with your fleet but cant talk. There is a place for you!

Community, friendship, unity. Thats what the {UFP} is all about. Come by and say hi!

Have a great day Renee,

{UFP}Shakken
Lieutenant
Greetings,

I am here to promote the 5th Special Operations Division. First and foremost we are an RP fleet. I noticed your intro write-up and see a potential there. It would definitely be a challenge, however our group are very helpful and great to chat with.

I read over your requirements and what you offer and feel that you would be a great addition to our fleet. I invite you to take a look at our forum thread, and if you are adventurous, our fleet website.

If you have questions, feel free to post on either and we will answer hastily.

Cheers, and good hunting!